Chapter 6

Recap:
I bought a plate of spaghetti, and was walking back to the table when suddenly, a leg stuck out from one of the nearby tables, causing me to trip.

My hands shot forward, forgetting that I was holding a plate of spaghetti so it landed on... The girl sitting down at one the same table. "Yah!!! You good for nothing bitch how could you do that to me?!" The girl raged as she stood up. Her hair was dyed an unnatural blonde, her heavy make up smudged due to the spaghetti sauce. Her mouth was twisted into a scowl as she glared at me. Her blouse was way too tight and her skirt was altered so it barely covered her butt.
"I am so sorry! But I tripped, how can I help?'' BTS suddenly appeared being me. "Sohyun! Gwenchana? Do you need-" Taehyung started.

"Yaaahhhhh!!! Oppa!!!" The girl yelled. BTS turned to look at her, "Ah, Hyerin ah what happened to you?" Taehyung asked. Suddenly, tears began to form in her eyes. "O-oppa, this girl is evil. She dumped her spaghetti on me and she is making you like her more than she likes me!!!" She said, her eyes focusing on Taehyung. I was about to defend myself when Jungkook yelled, "Yah, don't say that about Sohyun!"

"Jungkook oppa, don't tell me you like her?!"

His eyes looked at me and Taehyung before he said, "Of course! She is m-my girlfriend!"

My eyes widened. What?!?!?!?! I was about to say something when Jungkook grabbed my hand, and interlocked my fingers with his. "Come Sohyun ah, let's get you cleaned up." He dragged me away leaving me stunned. He pulled me to the toilet and began collecting some tissue to wipe at some of the spaghetti sauce that landed on my blouse. "Mianhe, Sohyun ah, its for your own good! Hyerin is... A little possessive of us. She is most possessive over V hyung and I'm sure she saw you as a threat just now so its better if she thinks we are dating... Ok?"

"N-ne..."

"Its for your own good, Hyerin... Last time one girl got to close to V hyung, she ended up switching schools. I don't want that for you." My eyes widened, Wow, Hyerin sure is one mega female dog. "Don't worry, it won't change anything with us, we will still be best friends!!!" I smiled. I could always count on Kookie for looking out for me. By the time we left the bathroom, news had spread that the new girl and Jungkook were dating. We held hands as we went to each class, and Jungkook helped me hold my books. During my other classes with the rest of BTS, I explained Kookie's actions and they all agreed that it made sense. While all this was happening I couldn't help but shake the feeling that a lot of drama would happen later on...

***

Taehyung and Rap Monster were not in my later classes so straight after class, Jungkook and I pulled him into the van and explained the whole thing to him. He also agreed to keep it a secret. However, Taehyung was still not to be found so the rest of BTS and I went home first.

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook oppa, don't tell me you like her?!"

His eyes glanced at me and Sohyun before he said, "Of course! She is m-my girlfriend!"

My eyes widened. Bwo?!?!?!?! I was about to say something when my jaw dropped open as Jungkook grabbed Sohyun's hand, and interlocked her fingers with his. "Come Sohyun ah, let's get you cleaned up." He dragged her away leaving me staring at their retreating backs. The rest of BTS had similar expressions on their face but I was the most shocked. Jungkook and Sohyun?! Bwo?! How could he?! He knew that I - "Taehyung oppa... She ruined my outfit!" Hyerin said as she gave me an attempted puppy eye look. I raised an eyebrow unamused. "So?" I walked away. I knew I should have helped her or something but I was too confused. Sohyun... I thought she liked me too...