Chapter 3

We took the lift up to their apartment and they opened the door. Woah, it was very nicely furnished and spacious. Jimin placed my luggage in an average sized room which had a single bed with a closet and a window with a great view. There was also a vanity table and a mirror.

"Your room is in between Jungkook's and V's. The bathroom is just across the hall, and mine is next to it, across V's." He gave me another one of his eye smiles before he grabbed my hand and brought me to their living room where the rest of the group was.

Rap monster explained that he had just gotten off the phone with their manager and I was allowed to stay here until renovations were over. It was already quite late at night so we all went off to bed. As we made our ways to the rooms, I stretched and yawned, causing me to lag behind. Only me and V were left.

"Sohyun ah, good night!" V said as he gave me a hug. I blushed.

"Good night V."

"Call me Taehyung instead... V is my stage name."

"Nae, Taehyung good night."

"Goodnight Sohyunnie!" I blushed as we left to our rooms and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

***

When I woke up the next morning, Jin was making pancakes. I smiled in delight, call me unhealthy but they were my favourite thing to eat for breakfast... And Bacon oh how I love food. I greeted all of them as I sat down and begin devouring my meal.

"How old are you guys again? I think all of you are my... Oppas..." I said, looking down blushing. The boys smiled too and I saw a faint blush on all of their cheeks. They told me their ages and I found that all of them were my oppas, including Jungkook, although he was only a few months older than me.

"What do you guys want to do? Considering it is our off day." Rap Monster oppa asked.

"Amusement park!" V, Jimin and Jungkook oppa shouted.

"What do you think Sohyun ah?" They asked.

"Nae, that is a good idea oppas." I answered, blushing slightly.

"OMO OMO OMO SHE CALLED US OPPAS!!!!!" They shouted.

"Sohyun ah?" The rest of BTS shouted.

"N-nae oppas?"

"OMO SHE CALLED US OPPAS TOO!!!"

"She called the maknae line first... Perks of being young *merong*" Jimin called out.

"Yah, do you want to die?!" Suga retorted.

He just hid behind Taehyung pouting.

"Let's go to the amusement park! Kaja!!" I said, not wanting any conflict. They agreed and we set off.

(AN: now that we have come to this part, please just auto insert oppa at the back of their names when they talk because it's easier. Thank you!)
In the car, I sat next to Taehyung and Jungkook. Suga and Rap monster sat in front and jimin, jin and j-hope. Taehyung and Jungkook kept me entertained as we reached the amusement park. When we arrived, we went to a haunted house first. Jimin and J-hope were as scared as me but they grabbed onto each other. When we first went in, I was with Jimin and J-hope but they quickly got scared and ran off. Taehyung found me and grabbed my hand holding me close and squeezing my hand lightly each time something scary popped out. He made the ride half as scary and I was very grateful for that. Next, we went on a rollercoaster, Jimin wasn't so scared, but J-hope was. They still sat together though, but this time instead of sitting with Taehyung, I sat with Jungkook instead. As we got towards the climax of the ride, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we swerved downwards. After the ride, my cheeks were both flushed from the adrenaline and the fact that Jungkook was still holding my hands. However, when I saw Taehyung, I mood soared, only to plummet as he was wearing a frown on his face instead of his rectangular grin. I let go of Jungkook's hand and went to him.

"Oppa gwenchana?" I placed my hand on his forehead, checking his temperature.

"Ani, gwenchana!" He replied, his smile returning as he grabbed my hand, encasing it with his warm one. He interlocked our fingers, his slender ones in between mine. His palm was smooth and big, especially compared to my small one. I blushed, keeping my trained on the ground. We then went on many other rides before stopping to get some food. The whole time, Taehyung's hand was wrapped around mine.

After a while, we decided to go off in pairs and Taehyung led me to the game booths. "Sohyun ah, which toy do you like the most?"

"The lion one oppa." I replied. It was as big as a pillow and would take two hands to hold it, but it looked so cute...

"Jinjja? That's my favourite too!" He quickly approached the store owner and started to play the game. You had to use a water gun to shoot 100 balloons, however there was only so much water so you had to be careful. He paid the booth tender and began. 96, 97,98, 99, 10- the water cut off. Aigoo! He was so close to 100! But just as I was about to tell him that it was ok, I saw him lean forward and chuck a bottle of water at the balloon, leaving me and the booth tender stunned. "Yay!!!! I did it!" He cheered, like he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary at all. After a while, my grin grew as he ran towards me, with the lion. Only, he didn't carry it in his arms. He carried it on his back, like he was giving it a piggy back. But this was Kim Taehyung, and I would not expect anything less.