Chapter 4

Sohyun's POV

The next day, the boys had to go to work however, they didn't want to leave me at home so they asked if I wanted to go to the studio with them as they only had practice until 1 pm today. I agreed and we took the van. When we arrived at the building, I was surprised to see many fans waiting outside. Upon seeing the van, they immediately stood up.

"Guys, we need to protect Sohyun. We don't want her to get any trouble from the news." Rap monster pointed out.

They quickly agreed and Jungkook gave me his sunglasses, Suga gave me his  scarf. Taehyung gave me his hoodie, and pulled the hood over my head, adjusting it, making sure it covered my face thoroughly. When the van stopped, all of them got out first, and Taehyung helped me out, pulling me close to him. Their fans saw this and immediately started screaming.

"Oppa, who is that!"

"Why are you standing so close to her oppa? Why are you even with her!?"

"Oppa saranghae! Get away from that ugly thing." I bowed my head down, hurt. When we finally entered the building, I felt many arms wrapped around me, causing me to look up.

"Yah, don't listen to them. They are just jealous." They comforted me. Cheering up slightly, we made our way to the practice room where they began to practice. Their dance moves were in perfect synchronisation and held fluidness and musicality. Their voices were resonated through the air, harmonising with each other beautifully.

Jimin and Jungkook killed the high notes as Suga, Rap Monster and J-hope belted out the lyrics rapidly. And V, his voice was a deep baritone, smooth as it resonated around the studio, feeling me with a sense of happiness.

After their practice session, we all headed to a nearby cafe to eat food. At lunch, I found out that they were going to attend the same school as me, Seoul School of the Arts, or SSA for short. We went shopping for school supplies as there was school tomorrow. We also went to buy our uniforms, which for me, was a long , collared white dress shirt with a red checkered skirt which ended below mid thigh. It also had a matching tie and a navy blue blazer. The boys also had the same uniform except theirs was a pair of black slacks instead of a skirt. I was feeing quite nervous and excited at the same time as so many things could happen tomorrow.

Short chapter, more of a filler. Please VOTE!!! First voter gets a dedi for the next one!! Please share and comment if you see any areas for improvements!!! Thank you for reading!!!! :333