Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up earlier and helped Jin cook breakfast for all of us. We had waffles with sausages. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering crazily as we drove closer and closer to the school. It was very big, bigger than your average school even. Being a school for arts, there were extra features like recording rooms and studios. The art rooms were also bigger, and there were many theatres and stages. There was also a swimming pool, a gym, a basketball court and many other areas that would come in useful for the uses of the students. The car we were arriving in had arrived a few minutes before the bell as so many students were still milling around. When the door opened, many heads swiveled towards the door as BTS stepped out first, with me tailing behind. We walked towards the front doors in a group, with me in between V and Jungkook. Whispers erupted as the doors swung open and the students rested their eyes on us.

"Who is she? Is she a new girl?"

"Who cares?! Why is she with BTS?!"

"She's pretty."

"Kyaaaa- BTS!!!"

"Omg this is so unfair how come she is with BTS?!"

The comments continued as we walked to the main office to get our schedules. I decided not to let their words get to me as I couldn't really change anything and I didn't want their negativity weighing me down for the rest of the day. After getting my schedule, I realised that all my classes had one BTS member with me. After home room where I had to introduce myself, I went to English with Rap Monster, Math with Jungkook, Biology with Jimin, History with J-hope, Chemistry with Taehyung, Geography with Jin and Physics with Suga. For my extra classes, I had the whole vocal line with me for Music, and Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope and Taehyung with me for Dance. My first subject was English today. Rap Monster brought me to class and we sat together. Since the both of us were fluent in English, we sat at the back and chatted mostly. The teacher handed us an assignment where we had to ask each other questions in English and we paired up and immediately started. I told him about my life back in Miami, and he told me about his in Seoul. We talked about our childhood, how he met BTS, about our family and so on. We spent the whole lesson talking and the time went by quickly and before I knew it, I had Math with Jungkook. Jungkook and I also ended up sitting together nearer to the back and we also chatted. He told me about school and the other lessons. We ended up talking a little too loudly as the teacher told us to keep quiet but we just shared a quick smile before turning our attention back to our work. After Math was Biology and Jimin kept me laughing throughout the class by making weird sounds and innuendos as we were learning about the reproductive system. At one point he gave me a pedo face and wiggled his eyebrows so vigorously I had to grab my seat to prevent myself from falling on the floor and die laughing there. Next, I had chemistry with Taehyung. We also sat next together as we were lab partners. We were supposed to pour two separate mixtures together in the another flask. Taehyung took the blue mixture and began pouring it drop my drop into the flask while I did the same for the red one. "Pew pew pew." Taehyung said as each drop landed in the flask. He looked at me and smiled his rectangular smile. Then, he continued, however, he made a different sound each time he dropped the mixture. "Psst. Ahhh. Poop. Pplah. Poof?! Gaggg. Shalalallala." I burst out laughing, as I followed suit. "Shi! Show! Plup! Ploop!" We continued laughing as the two mixtures combined forming a lovely mint shade. After we finished that experiment, we filled up our worksheets, grins still showing on out faces. When it was recess, we met up with the rest to go to the cafeteria, we sat in the middle of the room and went to buy our food. I bought a plate of spaghetti and was walking back to the table when suddenly, a leg stuck out from one of the nearby tables causing me to trip.

Cliffhanger!! How are you guys liking the book so far?! Again please comment and vote. Feel free to request for scenes if u want to!