Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Now we were so close, our faces just an inch apart. I felt her breath hitch as a blush stained her cheeks. My eyes met hers before I flickered my attention to her lips. They were smooth and red even though she didn't put any make up on. My eyes found their way up to her beautiful brown orbs before I felt myself lean in... When suddenly "Rrriiiinnnnggggg!" I jerked back, surprised, feeling my cheeks heat up. Sohyun flushed a bright red too before she grabbed the phone that was on her lap. "Y-yoboseyo? Cameron? Hi!!!!! How are you? Really? No way!!!! That's great!!!! When are you- YAYYYYYY! Ok see you then!!" (AN: Bold words are in English) Who was Sohyun talking to? Although I didn't understand, I could tell she was really excited... But that phone call! UUURRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST HAD TO INTERRUPT MY KISS WITH SOHYUN!!!!!! WAAAEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! I realised my hands were still around her waist the same time she did. Flushed, I immediately let go.

Sohyun's POV

Taehyung leaned forward, hands using my waist to support him, but as I was unprepared, I was pulled closer to him...
We were so close, our faces were just an inch apart. I felt my breath hitch as blush stained my hot cheeks. Taehyung's eyes met mine before they flickered their attention to my lips. Was he going to kiss me!?!?! Kyyyaaaaaa!!!! I looked his too, soft and lush before looking up and meeting his soft brown orbs. Taehyung leaned in and I felt myself leaning in too... When suddenly "Rrriiiinnnnggggg!" Taehyung jerked back, surprised, a faint blush on his cheeks. I flushed a bright red too before I grabbed the phone that was on my lap.
"Y-yoboseyo?" Who was this? Interrupting my almost kiss with Taehyung?!
"Sohyun? Its me, Cameron!"
" Cameron? Hi!!!!! How are you?" Cameron Carpenter!!!! My crush from Miami!!!! He was also my best friend since I moved. He accepted me into his group and after a while, my feelings started to develop for him.
"I'm fine, thanks but I called to tell you that I'm moving to Korea too!!"
" Really? No way!!!! That's great!!!! When are you- "
"I'm landing tomorrow actually, and I'm going to your school!"
" YAYYYYYY ! Ok see you then!!" (AN: Bold words are in English) Cameron was coming!!!!! Daebak!!! I couldn't wait!!! Suddenly, a tight squeeze around my waist caused me to look down, where Taehyung still had his arms around it. He seemed to notice too. I blushed but couldn't help but notice that it was much colder now that they weren't there...

***

When we got home, I realised that we didn't have school as earlier when the administration office had called, I lied and told them that Taehyung was sick and I was taking care of him. I told Taehyung this and he just nodded and blushed. Earlier had been so awkward, when I wrapped my arms around him on the way back, we both flushed, and our heart beats were fast. Pressed against each other, I was sure he could feel mine as I definitely felt his. I thought back to our almost kiss earlier, what would have happened if we did kiss? Did Taehyung like me? Did I like Taehyung or did I still like Cameron? Cameron. He was coming tomorrow. What would happen? I sighed, deciding to just sleep off all the questions.

What do you guys think? Please like vote and comment!!!!