Chapter 30

Important author's note below, pls read!!!!!

I got out an saw Kim Taehyung dressed in a black tux waiting for me with a rose and a pink letter in hand. I quickly made my way over to him and smiled.

"Wah yepuda oppa!"

He smiled and blushed before presenting me the rose and card. 해 (hae) Bwo?! I quickly took out the cards and noticed that put together in chronological order, they said...

소휸츄아해

( sohyun, i like you)

I felt my heart palpitating wildly and the butterflies in my stomach were replaced by a whole zoo.

I turned to Taehyung and saw him holding out a small box, with a beautiful necklace resting inside.

He cleared his throat. "Sohyun ah, will you be my yeojachingu?"

It was like time stopped, it was like the two of us had transported to another dimension. I couldn't help but smile in happiness. Unable to find words to express my joy, I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

He seemed stunned but he quickly recovered and kissed me again. His lips were soft and warm against mine and the kiss was sweet and gentle.

Shortly after, he broke off the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, "I guess it's safe to call you my yeojachingu now, right yeojachingu?"

I blushed and shyly nodded.

I felt like I was in pure bliss and my heart was beating more than time that it should be deemed as normal.

And it was all because of Kim Taehyung, my namjachingu.

***

With my hand in his, we walked home together happily. His hand was big and warm, in contrast to my much smaller one. But our hands seemed to fit snugly, like pieces of a puzzle. And I loved that.

We entered the dorm, surprised to see the members still up until this late.

"Oppa, what are y'all doing up so late?" I asked them.

"We were just watching a movie, do you want to-" Namjoon started.

"Noona, you're back!" Jungkook exclaimed as he got off the couch and made his way towards me and Tae.

He engulfed me in a hug which was cut short by Taehyung. "Yah! Why are you hugging her like that?"

"Hyung! I always hug her like this!"

"Yea, but now it's different, she's my yeojachingu now!"

"BWO?!" All six heads whipped towards us.

"When did it happen?"

"What do you mean when, the main question is what happened!"

"How could you do this to us?"

"Noona, wae???"

"But- but what about-"

"Youths. Typical of them."

They all piped in at once.

Then, they noticed our intertwined fingers.

"WHAT THE WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!"

"THEY'VE STARTED TO HOLD HANDS!"

"SO SOON?!"

"COVER YOUR EYES JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!"

"NOONA, WAAAEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"WOAH, WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THEY'VE DONE?!"

There was a short silence that came with that sentence. Before-

"OMO! HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED?!"

"YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!"

"THEY'RE NOT, BUT YOU DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T HAVE... YOU KNOW..."

There was another brief silence before Suga's words sunk in.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE THIS!"

"KEUNDAE, NOONA, WAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!!?!?!?!?!? ;-;"

We all paused to look at Jungkook. Before-

"I think overall, we should be happy for them, I mean-"

"Ne! I support Taehyun!"

"Not bad hyung, I support the ship too!"

"Noona, you have to promise that I will forever be your number one dongsaeng even if you go out with hyung!"

"What about the fans though?"

"Don't worry, we'll always have each other's backs."

I smiled. I was grateful for meeting them, and going to Korea was the best decision I've ever made in my life!

Ok so what do you guys think? I hope you found some humour in this chapter!! So don't worry, their story isn't over yet... there's still about one or two more chapters left.

Comment what you think! Also, I also thought about Jungkook saying something like,"Noona, what would you do if I told you I like you too?" But then I realised that would require another book.

If you guys comment that you would like that alternative ending, I'll try to write it! Let me know!!

xoxo,
thxtthxng