Chapter 16

Sohyun's POV

After the dinner, we had made plans to go over to Jay's house. Yes, house, you heard me right. Despite it being his second time to Korea, he already had a house here.

"Jakkaman, Jay, could I stay at your house until mine is fixed up? I mean its not that I don't want to stay the boys but it's just that I think I've already overstayed my welcome..." I trailed of blushing.

"Gwenchana, you can stay forever Sohyun ah!" Taehyung yelled.

"Agreed!" The rest of BTS screamed.

"As much as I love for you to stay with us, Ethan and Cameron are already crashing with me so there isn't enough space unless you want to sleep in the theatre. Mian Hyun!" Jay replied.

"Its fine! As long as the boys don't mind keeping me that is..." They all nodded their heads. We headed back to Jay's and once we got back, I headed to Jay's room and changed into his basketball shorts and his T-shirt, he wouldn't mind, we always did this during our impromptu sleepovers. When I got out of his room, BTS was staring at me with wide eyes. Jungkook and Taehyung had their jaws dropped. "Yah! Sohyun! Bwoya?!" They yelled.

"Guys, it's fine, Sohyun does this all the time." Jay commented. We filed into the movie theatre, yes, that's how rich Jay is, and the boys took up all the seats, leaving me with the floor.

"Yah!!!!!!" I shouted. "This precious thing shall not touch the floor!" Gesturing to my butt, so I made my way to where the three meanies sat and jumped before sprawling on top of them.

"Get your disgusting butt off me, the germs!" Ethan yelled as he shoved me off.

"G to the Ross you nasty thing!" Jay yelled as he did the same.

"Cameron, they wound me oh so much, don't leave me too!" I cried out, feigning loss and sadness.

"Oh you poor soul, how could anyone do this to you?!" He wrapped me in his arms as I snuggled into his neck.

Narrator's POV

BTS watched this exchange with blank faces. The older ones had grown very fond of Sohyun and after hearing her voicing our her thoughts about being a burden, and now seeing how close she was with her friends with America, they were worried that they would lose her to them, the only girl who truly cared for them regardless of their fame and money. Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand were burning with jealousy, their fists clenched and their jaws tensed. Why was Sohyun so close to Cameron?! Two minutes into the movie, when the boys couldn't take it anymore, the two jumped off their seats. "Sohyun ah sit here!" Taehyung told her. "Sohyun, I feel like sitting on the floor. You can sit here!" Jungkook also said at the same time. Sohyun didn't really understand why the boys were like this, but she decided to sit there anyways. She sprawled on the two seats as the two boys sat on the floor. At least its better than seeing Sohyun with Cameron, they thought.

Major piece of uselessness. Just wanted to see them getting jealous and if it wasn't obvious enough to show who likes her... Its 3 pple... U shld k who