Chapter 29

I soon arrived at Namsan tower wearing the beautiful dress that Taehyung bought me and was surprised to see no one there. My furrowed my eyebrows, wasn't it a popular place? It was exactly 5pm but Taehyung wasn't here, so I waited. And exactly one minute later, a security guard approached me and handed me a note. It said 아 ( a) and when I flipped to the back, it read:

I'm sure you look stunning,

Can't wait to see you, I'll be running.

A cable car is at the gate,

Board it, don't let me wait!

I grinned. Taehyung was too cute! I quickly made my way to the top and saw a cable car waiting for me.

What was inside sent my heart into a frenzy. There was a wall of fourteen post its shaped to form a heart in a certain order.

The first time we met, you ran into me at the airport. Literally. My heart sped faster, but I dismissed it because of our running.

The next day, I made you run into me again on the street. Then you moved in with me. Words could not express my excitement.

You called me Taehyung that night, and oppa the next day. Life felt like a blessing.

We went to an amusement park and I got you a lion stuff toy. I would travel all around the world to get you anything if it meant keeping that smile on your face.

Eventually you came to my school. And one thing escalated to another, I thought you and Jungkook were dating. My heart felt like it was broken. It was torn and ripped, I thought nothing would ever heal it.

But then you cheered me up. Like you always do. We went to the secret place. My heart was healed.

We almost had our first kiss, but your phone call interrupted. My heart sank in disappointment but having you near was good enough.

Then Cameron came along, I admit I was jealous. But it was okay, because you were still there.

Our first indirect kiss, left me in heaven. But when you got kidnapped, my heart couldn't take it. I realised that I couldn't take losing you.

And then we had dinner with your friends. You looked so beautiful and I couldn't take my gaze off you for the whole dinner. And although the members teased me about being weird, I suddenly didn't mind anymore as long as it meant being similar to you.

Days turned to weeks. I wanted to ask you out finally. But Kookie beat me. And after successfully making me jealous, it gave me enough courage to ask you to go on a date.

The days after that were filled with joy until I got hit in the head. But it was worth it if it meant protecting you.

I hope understand out much you mean to me.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hyperventilating. Taehyung was so UEGEKDGWKDWGDNEKNEJSVZNWIDVDN!!!!! Instead of butterflies, a whole zoo of animals were raging in my stomach. As the cable car slowed to a stop, I got out and saw...

AN: OK SO THE STORY WAS ON PAUSE FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND IM SORRY BUT I WAS SOOOOOO BUSY!!!!! ANYWAYS NEXT UPDAte will be WhENever.