Epilogue

Sohyun's POV

I took in a deep breath. Today would be the first day going to school with Taehyung as my boyfriend.

How would my classmates react to that? I still hadn't told Jay, Ethan and Cameron. And omo, Hyerin. She would definitely flip.

"Kaja, jagiya!" Taehyung said as he opened the door to school for me.

Like usual, we were greeted my stares. I felt my heart pumping wildly. Intimidated, I was about to fall back but a big, warm hand encased mine.

Taehyung.

It made me feel safe and comforted, and even though I could almost feel the stares directed at our hands, it didn't matter to me. I had Taehyung, someone who I knew would always protect me.

-

Class went on as usual, but the buzz about Taehyung and I being a couple did not die down. Jay, Ethan and Cameron congratulated us when they found out but each of them twacked me on the forehead for not telling them first.

"Omg, how dare you Sohyun. And to think that I raised you since you were a wee little girl, and now you have a boy, you just forget about your omma Jay?!"

"This really breaks my heart," Ethan said as he wiped away a fake tear," I thought we were forever! Forget Taehyung, we can elope together! Me and you baby, it'll be us against the world!"

"Congratulations gurl, I'm happy for you!" Cameron ended off with a small smile. It was kind of weird seeing as I used to have a crush on him in the past, and he may have had one on me too. Regardless, I was happy with Taehyung, and I would stay with him for as long as he would keep me for.

However, lunch was by far the most eventful. Hyerin totally blew her fuse and nearly attacked me. "YA! PARK SOHYUN! WHO ARE YOU TO STEAL MY TAEHYUNG! YOU LITTLE BI-"

"OMG GUYS, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE, BUT HYERIN MAY BE SUFFERING FROM AN ALLERGIC FROM HERSELF!" Jay interrupted.

"I CAN SEE THE SIGNS! RED, SWOLLEN FACE, STRINGY HAIR, CRAZED EYES! OH AND NASTY DANK BREATH THEN I CAN SMELL FROM HERE, GURL BRUSH YO TEETH!" Ethan screeched, his voice echoing around the lunch hall.

"WAIT! GUYS, GUYS. AREN'T WE JUST DESCRIBING HER DAILY LOOK?" Cameron asks savagely. " OH WAIT... WAIT... SHE MIGHT BE FOAMING, SHE'S GONE RABID!"

All eyes fell on us and Hyerin glared at me harshly, before facing Taehyung. "Ya, oppa! Why are you leaving me for her?! She's nothing compared to me! It's not fair! Waeee-"

"Hajima. Hyerin, there was nothing for me to leave since there was nothing in the beginning. Stop whining, you are just making yourself look bad and making my ears bleed. Sohyun and I are together and we will be for as long as she will have me. Stop fighting a losing battle and just save whatever pride you have left." Taehyung said, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Wordlessly, we made our way to the roof together and sat down.

"Gwenchana?" He asked as he turned to face me.

"Ne tae tae pabo ya" I replied as I leaned my head on his shoulder, my heart warmed from his words at the cafeteria.

He ruffled my hair. "Ya, it's jagi! Not pabo!"

Wrinkling my nose, I replied. "Ani, pabo ya"

Defeated, he whined "Waeeee???? Sohyun ah hajimaragu!! "

My heart fluttered at his aegyo and I blushed before saying. "You're my pabo ya"

-

"Yoboseyo? Omma? Ah ne, na gwenchana! Oh, Kure? Wahhh ne ne, annyeong!" I said as I conversed with my mom on the phone.

And to think it's only been a few months since I came to Korea.

I still remember the first time I ran into Tae, and how I met the members of BTS and how they helped me in my lowest times.

I went from knowing nothing about them to almost knowing too much about them. We've been together through each others lows and highs and I love them all so much.

This is the story of

BTS & ME.

This is the end of the book! Omg tbh i wanted to write more but I've lost motivation as my writing style has changed a lot but i was already half way into the book, i will try to get started on a better and more detailed story as this is just one on the whim which was made up  along the way. If I do publish my next book i will try to plot it first. Thx for reading n i hope u enjoyed !!