Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

I thought she liked me too. I sighed. Wae?! It didn't make sense, wasn't I the closest to her? The one closer to Jungkook? I sighed again. Jeon Jungkook. Aish!!!! That maknae will be the death of me! Was it not obvious that I liked Sohyun? I combed my hand through my hair. Thoroughly frustrated.

Sohyun's POV

When we got home, Taehyung wasn't here. Omo!!! Where would he have gone?! I grabbed my phone and texted him.

(AN: This is just texting, but it isn't in English!)

S: Yah. Kim Taehyung. Where r u?

After 2 minutes of nervous waiting, my phone dinged. I practically pounced on it.

T: Not at home.

Well duh!!!

S: Why are u like this?
T: Don't worry abt me. Worry abt ur boyfriend.
S: He's not my boyfriend. He just said that becos Hyerin would bully me if she thought we were close.

I waited. One minute. Two minutes. Still no reply. Finally the front door swung open.

"Jinjja?" Taehyung asked. I barely had time to nod before he gave me a hug and his rectangular smile. "Kaja! I have somewhere to bring you!" He interlocked my fingers with his as he dragged me to a nearby bicycle shop. He rented a two seated and got on. "What are you waiting for? Ppalli!!!" He said as he grabbed my hand and yanked me down. He then grabbed my arms and circled them around his face. As he started pedalling, I could feel his abs flexing under his thin shirt. I buried my blushing face into his back. Producing a small chuckle on his part. After 15 minutes of cycling, I began to realise that the trees beside us were getting thicker. "Taehyung? You're not taking me to the forest to kill me or something... Right?" He laughed.

"No, but if I did, I wouldn't take a bicycle! I would take a boat!" I blinked. How would he pedal on land?
"On... The same route we are currently taking?" I asked. He nodded like a little kid. I smiled. This was so Taehyung of him. After another 5 minutes of pedalling. He got off the bike and helped me off. "Kaja! We have to walk from here!" We started walking further into the forest when he finally stopped at an old oak tree. Using his upper body strength, he grabbed onto a branch and hoisted himself up. I watched his muscles flex as he did so, staring in awe until he leaned downwards and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. We are at the part of the tree where the branches first started. It was a reasonably wide area, big enough for two people to fit snugly. There was also a blanket laid down there. A blanket?! "This is my thinking place. I come here to think. I was here just now. You, you're the first person I have ever brought here." Taehyung said as he looked at me. I smiled.

We sat down, talking about everything and anything. I knew his favourite everything, and he knew mine. When night fell, we were still lying on the blanket. His hands behind his head, and my head on his chest. "Sing me a song..." I started and I felt him nod, and clear his head before he sang. "A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P. Q R S T U V, W X Y Z, now I know my ABCs next time won't you sing with me." I chuckled, and so did he. Knowing him, I kind of expected that, but it was good. Because it was him. Kim Taehyung.

Hi guyzz! Just a filler!! I hoped you liked it!!! Plzz vote, it would mean the world to me!!! Thank you!!!