Chapter 1

Sohyun's POV

After 18 hours of restless sleep on the plane ride to Seoul, I arrived at Incheon airport. It was very big, and had many goodies up for grabs. After making my way to the baggage collection area, I checked out and made my way to the glass panels separating the passengers and the ones waiting for their arrival. Of course, I had none...

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! BTS oppa, saranghae!!!!!" A whole hoard of screaming girls hollered as they ran towards me... Bwo?! I quickly turned and ran, scared for my life. I turned around a corner and body planted rite into a wall... If walls were covered with clothes and smelled nice... And hollow around where my face was. I looked up, seeing a guy, a head taller than me looking down at me quizzically. My face was right next to his, my chin past his shoulder. He wore a pair of black sunglasses and a snapback. His mouth was open like he was shocked.

" I am so sorry!" I shouted, wait no I was in Korea, not Miami.

"Mianhae!!! I am so clumsy I totally didn't see where I was going and I was like being chased by a whole horde of screaming fangirls who came at me from like every single direction like just when I got off the plane and I'm from Miami so that's why I said sorry in English earlier and -"

"Don't worry, gwenchana! Its fine, are you an A. R. M. Y.?" He cut me off, flashing me a cute rectangle smile.

"A-army? Mian, I don't know what that is. Is it a Korean thing? I'm so sorry, you see I'm from America."

Lifting his sunglasses off, his eyes widened and I could fully appreciate his looks. He had gorgeous brown eyes with long lashes framing them, his nose was straight and he had plump, manly lips with nice straight teeth, which were currently on display as his mouth was carved into his rectangular smile. His hair was dyed, a nice caramel colour and it looked so fluffy and nice...

"Jinjja?! So..." He scratched his head.
"Why are you here? I mean, I'm just curious, you said you were from Miami.."

"Oh, well my parents want me to further my studies here... Are you from around here?"

"Well actually... I -''

V's POV

"Well actually... I -''

"V oppa!!!!!!!!!! Saranghae!!" A bunch of A. R. M. Y. S screamed running towards me. I quickly grabbed the hand of the girl I was just talking too.

"Omo!! Its them" she said. "The ones who were chasing me!"
I pulled her along towards the VIP lounge area where my hyungs were waiting at. I was supposed to sneak out to go get some food for them but the girl ran into me. I quickly shoved into the room and followed her in, shutting the door so the fans wouldn't get in.

Sohyun's POV

The guy shoved me into a room where 6 other beautiful guys just like him awaited. They all stared at me with wide eyes. Then they turned to the guy who brought me here.

"Yah! V! You know we aren't supposed to bring fans here." A really tall guy said.

"She's not a fan, she doesn't know who we are... But see we were being chased by the fans.."

Another guy, with really broad shoulders, stood up. "Excuse me, what is your name?"

"A- annyeonghasaeyo, je ireum Sohyun imnida."

"Well, we should introduce ourselves." The tallest guy said.

"Dul. Set. Bang." He began.

"Tan. Annyeonghasaeyeo, bangtan sonyeondan imnida" they continued in unison. They're synchronisation was impressive.

Then they began to introduce themselves individually.

"I'm Rap Monster imnida," the tall guy started. "I'm the leader and I am in charge of rap and writing lyrics." He continued. He was the tallest, and had a very cute dimples which complimented his features.

The broad shouldered one spoke next. "I am Jin. I'm the main visual." He was very handsome with a charming smile, though it depended on personal taste I guess...

Then a guy who was only slightly taller than me said, "I am Jimin, I'm in charge of charms in the group." He winked. Kyaaaaa!!! He loomed really cute with his eye smile and wink! I had to control myself to make sure that I didn't blush.

Next, was a very cheerful guy, " I'm
J-hope, and I am your hope!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

After him, a guy who was lying down on the couch commented sluggishly, " I'm Suga." He gave me a lazy smile which I returned with another smile.

A really cute boy came up to me," I'm Jungkook, and I'm the maknae." He gave me a mega watt smile and I had to clench my fists to prevent reaching out to pinch his cheeks.

And lastly, the guy who I bumped into. "I'm V, but you can call me taehyung!" I smiled and he enveloped me in a hug. "We're best friends now!" I blushed and returned the hug shyly. Jungkook shoved him away.

"Yah hyung! Don't hog her, I want a hug too!" He shouted as he gave me a hug. I felt my cheeks get warmer, no wonder these boys had so many fans, they were so nice and sweet.