Chapter 21

Sohyun's POV

After Taehyung and Jungkook disappeared into one of their rooms, I started to think about my feelings for both of them. Who did I like? My heart pounded when I was near them and my cheeks were always a cherry red colour.

Kim Taehyung... He was super nice and cute and funny and I always have such a great time with him. He's done so many nice things for me too.

Jeon Jungkook... Another great guy... And our date was amazing! He cares for me so much too!

Ottoke?! I sighed turning around on the couch in the living room. Poke. My eyes shot open. Bwo?! Aish! It was Jimin! "Jimin oppa, you scared me!"

"Mianhae! Keundae, why are you sighing so much?"

Should I tell him? "Oppa... What do you do when you think you like more than one person as the same time?"

His eyes widened as he rubbed his chin. "Its Taehyung and Cameron isn't it." I shyly half nodded.

"And Kookie too..." I muttered.

"Sorry what? Jungkook too?! Since when?!"

"Since we went on a date just now."

"Ahh keurae... Well, I think I would try to watch my actions around them because maybe my body would show me a hint as to who I like most... Follow your heart Sohyunnie. I'm sure me and the rest of Bangtan will support you!"

"Gomawo oppa!" I smiled.

"Gwenchana! Now stop moping and watch this new show with me!"

"Ne oppa!"

***

The rest of the day past by uneventfully until the sun began to set. I walked out on the balcony. Wahh! The colours in the sky were so nice today! Red, orange, pink, blue and even purples hues muted together creating a masterpiece in the sky canvas above us. Suddenly two warm hands covered my eyes. I jumped in surprise. "Its me Taehyung oppa!" Wasn't this the part where the person behind me says "Guess who?" My smile grew... Only Taehyung would do this! It was so like him to make a cliche a whole different thing with his own style. He moved his hands down to my cheeks and placed them there, gently turning me around so I faced him.

"Sohyun ah... Will you go on a date with me this Saturday?" He asked hopefully. My heart swelled. A date!!!!!! A date with Kim Taehyung, the one my heart sped up for. The boy who won a stuffed lion for me and later piggybacked said lion for fun. The boy who showed me his secret place.

I smiled sadly. "I would like to say I'd like to but then I'd be lying." His face dropped. Omo I feel so bad! Time to cheer him up! "Oppa, I'd LOVED to go on a date with you!"

His face immediately lit up like the night sky on the 4th of July. But then he pouted. "Sohyun ah, you're too mean!!!" Before huffing and continuing. "You hurt my body so now you need a hug!" Did he mean heart instead of body and wasn't it h- he engulfed me in a big hug which I happily returned. "You must be feeling way better now!" He said as he patted my back. He released me from the hug. "Go to sleep now Sohyun! Dream about food!!!" He said before leaving the balcony. At that moment there was only one word to describe him. Kyeopta!!!!!!!!

Mostly a filler but I hoped you guys liked it! Please like vote n comment!!!