Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

After indirectly kissing Sohyun I blushed really hard. Keundae wae?!?!! Kookie yah! Why did he have to kiss her indirectly too?! Sohyun left the cafe first as we threw away our drinks. After we left the cafe, I spotted Sohyun standing at the side of the road when suddenly, a yellow convertible pulled up beside her and a man wearing a mask stepped out. He pulled her into the car and locked the door before running to the drivers side. The hyungs and I immediately dashed forward shouting. Bwoya?! Who would kidnap Sohyun?!

We ran to the van and Jin drove as quickly as possible. Thankfully the kidnapper's car stopped at a red light. Before the car fully stopped I already swung open the car door and got out despite the hyungs yells. I ran over to the yellow sports car and pulled it open relieved to see Sohyun unharmed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, sweeping her up in my arms. I buried my face in her shoulder. "Gwenchana?" I asked. The kidnapper- The kidnapper! I released Sohyun and ran over to the kidnappers side.

"Taehyung, gwenchana, its my friend!" She yelled before I could even open the door. I huffed before closing the door to her side of the convertible and dragged her to our van.

"Sohyun gwenchana?!"

"Who kidnapped you? I'll teach him a lesson!"

"Who would do such a thing to our Sohyun?!"

"Plan: buy a gun, locate him. Shoot him and grow moustaches so we can move to Mexico. They won't find us there!"

"Bwoya?!"

"Hey wait, what about Sohyun?"

"She can stick with fake glasses and a wig."

"Is it settled? All in favour say bamonos! Its let's go according to Dora!"

"Wait!!!!!!!!!!" Sohyun shouted. "Its just my friend from Miami!"

"Bwo?!" The rest of BTS shouted.

"Unfortunately but fortunately, its her friend. Like Cameron!" I chimed in.

"But- what was that?!"

"He always pranks me, its fine!" Sohyun chimed in. Her phone rang.

"Oppa? Yes! I know. Sure, do you know your way around here? Dinner. No, he's not. Ok. Over there. Rich kid. Yes way! Kayz, love you bye!"

She turned back to us. "How would you like to meet my three bestest friends from Miami?"

"For dinner right?" Rap monster asked.

"Yup, where fancy clothes, we are eating at Pierre Gagnaire á Seoul." (AN: supposed to be the most expensive place to eat at. I think it appeared in some dramas too!")

***

Sohyun's POV

After telling them that, I realised I didn't have a nice dress to wear so I went to a nearby high end shopping store and bought one. Afterwards I went into my room and got ready. It would be my first time meeting the trio in weeks so I decided to put in a bit more effort so I put on some makeup. I had smoky eyes, faint rosy cheeks and red lips. I also decided to curl my hair and style it in a low plaited bun. Then I wore my dress. It was a baby blue off the shoulder lace dress that hugged my body in all the right places, emphasising on my minimal curves and giving me a feminine look. I paired it with my white diamond earrings and a clutch of the same colour along with some 3-inch platform pumps. I left the room and headed to the dining room where the boys waited. I blushed as I took in the handsome humans that sat in front of me. But then again, they were idols for a reason. Their mouths parted as they took in my appearance, Jungkook and Taehyung's were opened the widest, a faint blush staining their cheeks.

They were silent. For a whole 30 seconds. "Uh... Is it bad? Should I go chang-"

"Ani ani ani ani!" They yelled. I stepped back, blushing. Maybe they did like the dress.

On the van, I sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung. They both kept talking to me and telling me about their different concerts all around the world. When we finally got there, I was impressed by the interior design of the restaurant. Jay, if you couldn't tell by his car, was extremely rich. And he knew it. The waiter showed us to the private room booked and we entered, where my three besties awaited.

Hoped you guys liked it! Vote comment and share!!