Chapter 8

Sohyun's POV

The next morning, I woke up feeling warm, my heart pounding against my chest. Sighing I turned over and buried my face in my pillow... If pillows smelled nice... And oddly like... TAEHYUNG?!?!?!?!
I looked up and saw his peaceful face, eyes still closed, above mine. I places my hands on his chest, pushing against him when I realised that his arms were circled around my waist. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! TAEHYUNG WAS SPOONING ME!!!?!!!!!! I struggled to get out but his strong arms only dragged me closer towards him, until my face was nestled in the nook of his neck, his head so conveniently placed in the above mine, like pieces of a puzzle. I blushed. No that was an understatement. I burned. My face was flamed as I heard his heart thudding firmly against his chest. "Mmmmhhhh. Sohyun ah... Chachafeefopoofie.... Ahehe." I struggled to keep my laughter in. This was what he said in his sleep?! What was he dreaming of? My name was there... Along with gibberish nonsense. And that laugh at the end!!!! It was so cute!!!! Just then, I heard my phone ringing. Where was it?! I glanced around looking for the piece of metal. It was just ahead of me, slightly out of reach. Too get it... I blushed. Getting it meant pressing myself further into Taehyung. "Taehyung... Ireona!!!" I said.

"Andwe Andwe Andwe. No no no. A... Annnnnniiiiiiii." He muttered. I felt my face flush again. He was soooooo cute!!!!!!
"Ireona!!! Ppalli!!!" I tried again.

"Ah ah ah sshuuuuuush... Jimin... No- you no- no jams." I laughed. What even?!

I sighed. The phone had been ringing for a while now... Having no choice, I glanced once more at Taehyung, before blushing and leaning in.

Taehyung's POV
"Taehyung... Ireona!!!" A voice said.

"Andwe Andwe Andwe. No no no. A... Annnnnniiiiiiii." I muttered. Wae? Don't tell me its time to wake up you person.
"Ireona!!! Ppalli!!!" The voice tried again.

"Ah ah ah sshuuuuuush... Jimin... No- you no- no jams." Jimin... Aeroplane... Rap Monster... Jimin, you got no jams.

I sighed. Did I have to wake up now??? Suddenly, warmth flooded my body as the nice smelling cushion that I was hugging leaned into me... I inhaled. It smelt like the flowers near the ocean on a breezy day. It smelled like... Sohyun???!!! I opened my eyes as Sohyun pressed herself closer to me. Bwo???! Is this a dream?!?! Then I saw her reach over my shoulder to grab her phone that was ringing non stop. "Yoboseyo? Ne. Taehyung? Ah, he's not feeling so well. Ne, I'm taking care of him. Ne. Arasseo. Ne. Kamsahabnida." She sighed before planting her face back down on my shoulder. She suddenly pulled back, blushing as she looked around. Before her eyes landed on me, I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. "Taehyung ah, ireona." I shifted.

"Tae tae oppa, jeballlllll." She said in the most adorable voice ever. I immediately opened my eyes, bolting upwards into a sitting position, only then did I realise my hands were around her waist, and when I pulled myself forward, I pulled her closer to me too. Now we were so close, our faces just an inch apart. I felt her breath hitch as a blush stained her cheeks. My eyes met hers before I flickered my attention to her lips. They were smooth and red even though she didn't put any make up on. My eyes found their way up to her beautiful brown orbs before I felt myself lean in...

Cliffhanger!!!! What would you guys like? For them to kiss? More interaction with the other members? Let me know!!!! Please vote, comment and share!!!!