Chapter 24

Sohyun's POV

After running away from Taehyung, he caught up to me and we went around hugging all the BTS members, especially Jungkook! Then we cleaned ourselves up at the toilets. Thankfully, there were showers so we managed to get all the food off our bodies. We all left extra uniforms in school so we changed into those and went for class. Jay, Cameron and Ethan had found out about what Hyerin did, and they were not happy.

"Nobody messes with my little sister like that."

"That piece of wannabe plastic barbie will have to go through us first."

"Operation 935: Destroy Plastic Barbie begins!"

"Wait wait wait, 935? I thought it was 936? Operation 935 was kidnap Sohyun!"

"I thought that was 934?"

"934 was our go cart race at Walmart! Get your head in the game soldier!"

"Yes Sir! Operation 936: Destroy Plastic Barbie begin!"

Jay, the leader and mastermind of most pranks gathered us in one of the empty classrooms and lined BTS and I up in a straight row. As he began pacing up and down in front of us, he explained, "Soldiers, you are gathered here today to take revenge on the sins that Lee Hyerin has done to our sister, Sohyun. We are gathered here today, to put that plastic wannabe in her place! Why? Because if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us, and when you do that, you get burned! And when plastic burns, it melts! And it stinks but anyways, let's begin!"

He lead us over to a table with pieces of paper lined neatly on it. "The plan is simple. Our operation will begin at lunch time tomorrow, at 1200 hours, and end when lunch ends, at 1300 hours. This," he used his right hand to pick up a piece of paper,"-is Hyerin's schedule. Before lunch, she has chemistry with Taehyung and Sohyun. The first part of our plan will commence. Taehyung and Sohyun. Your job is to make sure that she is the first one to leave the classroom. In the class next door, Rap Monster and Suga have math with Mrs Kim and she always releases you guys early, so make sure to place a bucket of glue on the top of the door. After that, scram."

Then, Ethan continues," Hyerin will probably go to the toilet. Jin and Jimin and I will have to block all toilets on that floor so she has to use the one nearest to the canteen. J-hope, Cameron and Jay. You guys are in charge of the feathers. I want it on her everywhere. If you can stick a beak on her too. Also make sure you're outside the toilet when you do it, then shove her into the canteen. Jungkook, film. I want all shots make sure the video captures everything. We want everyone to know her true self, I mean if she threw her eggs at Sohyun, it means she's a chicken right?! If you can, place plastic eggs nearby! But make sure their plastic, don't want them to become ammo for her!"

"Now, if you know us as well as Sohyun, you would ask. Why so unoriginal? Its one of the oldest pranks in the book. Anyone could come up with that! Well, so to spice things up a bit, and leave our signature touch, we are going to make the feathers a certain colour. Hyerin, being the wannabe barbie she is, will obviously hate one colour because it won't match with her eyes or clothes. Today, Jay and I found out when we were near her locker to get her schedule." Cameron says.

"Its lime green, because-"

"OMG! Eww, it totally dulls my hazel brown natural eyes and makes my glowy crystal like skin lose its glow! Not to mention it makes my natural honey golden coloured hair a pasty colour and it never matches with my Prada shoes! Not to mention the knew Gucci limited addition spring bag that my mom bought me!" Cameron butted in, using his falsetto voice.

We all laughed. Operation 936: Destroy Plastic Barbie begins!

Ok that's it for now!!! Please vote and comment!!! Next chapter should be up soon!!!