Chapter 23

Sohyun's POV

After we reached school, I went straight to my locker as the boys took their time, strolling around behind me. I took out my math book, as the first period was math.

"Crack." My sleeve of my school uniform felt damp. I glanced at it to see a cracked egg, with yolk dripping down my sleeve. I turned around, and saw Lee Hyerin. I was surrounded my ten girls. They each had a carton of eggs in one hand. My eyes widened. Please no!!!

"This is what you get for messing with me." Hyerin yelled, as seven eggs hit me, on my shoulders, legs, shoes and stomach.

"If you ever think about touching our oppas, it will be worst." She continued and another round hit me again. Two on my head. Two on each elbow. One above my stomach.

I had never been in this situation before. I had never felt so helpless.

"I hope you like spaghetti!" Hyerin said. Bwo?! Suddenly, the air shifted and someone shoved me to the side.

I jerked my head to the left and saw Taehyung being coated with spaghetti sauce and noodles.

A shriek escaped from Hyerin's mouth. "Oppa! Why would you- G-gwenchana??"

He glared at her. Then, he took some of the spaghetti from his hair and ate it. "Hyerin, I know you're gaining weight, but you shouldn't waste food just so because you can't control you weight management issues. Children are dying of starvation and here you are, dumping food on people. That isn't good for anyone."

My heart swelled and I chortled. Weight management issues! Only Taehyung! "O-oppa! I'm not fat!!! I'm only 53kg!"

"I'm 58! And I'm 10cm taller than you! So... Ha!" He ended. Ouch. I was taller than Hyerin, but I was 47kg... But you never brought weight into a fight with a girl... Taehyung just took it to a whole new level!

Then, suddenly, Hyerin was doused with spaghetti and meatball sauce. "Ah hyung! Mianhae, I know I shouldn't have wasted food like that but my face feels a little round today... And I was so tempted to eat the food so I pushed it down. Hopefully I won't be as round as Hyerin! Jakkaman, is she down there?? Ah mianhae... The truth hurts I guess!" Hyerin was red in the face... At least I think she was... Her face was covered in tomato sauce. She screamed one last time before she ran to the bathroom.

"Gomawo oppa!" I shouted to Jungkook before facing Taehyung.

"Gomawo oppa! Mianhae... You have spaghetti sauce on you now..." I frowned as I looked down.

"Gwenchana! I like spaghetti, I think Hyerin bought this from the Italian down the road. I love the food there! But its better you know..." He smiled slyly as he advanced towards me.

"Better with what oppa?" I asked hesitantly, inching away from him.

"Spaghetti is better with eggs!!!" He yelled as he engulfed me in a hug.

"Yah!" Eww! Now I was a slimy and covered with tomato sauce!

Then, and idea formed. "Oppa... I don't feel so well..." I mumbled as I bent forward, using my hands to gather the remaining egg at my stomach.

"Gwenchana?" Taehyung asked immediately. I looked up at him. Our faces were just inches away. "O-oppa.."

"Sohyun ah?"

Then I smiled devilishly," Mianhae!" And with that I slapped him on both sides of his face with egg white and yolk before running away!

"Yah! Sohyun ah! You can't do that!" He yelled as he chased after me.

Heyyyy!!! Thanks for the 100 over reads but u would really really appreciate it if you voted or commented!!! A simple one would be fine!! I'm really talkative so we could even talk if you wanted to!!! Thanks again for the reads and 20 votes!!! Also, sorry there's so many fillers... But spoiler alert!!! There is going to be a major prank in the next chapter!!!!