Chapter 27

Taehyung's POV

It was now time for physical education, but I had a bad gut feeling. We entered the gym and Mr Kim told us that we would be playing "protect the princess".

"Sohyun! Sohyun should be princess!" I yelled. Then I could be her prince! And then... Yah! Kim Taehyung! Its just a game. Stop!

"Bwo?! I don't know how to play the-" she stated.

"Sohyun and Hyerin, due to popular demand you guys will-" What Hyerin? Wae?? Nobody even said her name?

"Ok time to pick teams! BTS, Minhee and Jinhan, you're with me! Shu, Mina, Minho, Suho, Kwangyeol, Yoonha, Eunha and Jungmin, you guys can protect Sohyun!" Hyerin interrupted.

Groans filled the air. I was one of them.

"Why Hyerin?! Ewww!"

"Sohyun unnie, I want to be with you!"

"Aren't the teams unfair? Can't we pick?"

Mr Kim blew his whistle again. "The game is simple. There is one ball, and one princess per group. You make sure the ball doesn't hit her. If the ball hits you, you're out. If the ball hits your princess, you lose. Let's start!" I sighed. Guess the teams were final. Unfortunately.

"Good luck!" Sohyun yelled. Kyeopta!!

The whistle sounded again. Hyerin wasted no time and spiked the ball. It flew across the court and hit Shu. Sohyun didn't either and hit the ball too. It managed to hit Suga. "Mianhae oppa!"

"Gwenchana! I don't want to protect Hyerin!" Wow, hyung has guts. Hyerin was right there! She grunted and hit the ball again and Kwangyeol was out. Then, Sohyun hit the ball towards Hyerin. And the surprising thing was, Hyerin didn't even move an inch. Wow, she's either really stupid and thinks that that won't hurt, or she's really stupid and thinks that people in this group with protect her. The ball got closer and she finally moved away, missing the ball by centimetres.

"Oppa! You guys are supposed to protect me!" She yelled in her squeaky voice.

"I don't want to." Jungkook replied.

"Pass." I just muttered. Eww no way would I help her.

"Hit me Sohyun ah!" J-hope yelled. Hey, that was quite smart! Sohyun did and he cheered, running away to the bleachers. I did so to and quickly made my way to the benches. Soon, Jinhan and Minhee were left, other than Hyerin of course.

I glanced at Sohyun, she looked really happy! Suddenly my gut didn't feel so good. I quickly stood up when-

"Yah!!!!!" Hyerin yelled as she shoved the ball forward and hurtled it towards Sohyun! I quickly ran forward and wrapped my arms around her, blocking her body from the ball.

"Oof." The ball hit me in the back and pain shot through my body. Shouts filled the air but I ignored them and focused on Sohyun.

"Sohyun gwenchana??" I asked. Please be okay! Please be okay!

She glanced up and nodded. It was only then I noticed how close we were. Our faces were just inches apart. One move and I could just-

"Oppa!! Oppa!!! Jinjja oppa!!! Gwenchana????? Mianhae!!! Jinjja mianhae!!! Oppa!!!" Hyerin yelled. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Why did she have to ruin the moment?!

Ok guys im sorry of u hate me!! I know, why did she have to destroy their kiss?!?! Anyways, next chapter is their date! Please remember to vote like n comment!

Cliffhanger!!! Please vote n comment! Next update should be up by this week!