Chapter 12

"Hyerin's appa is...the principal.''

"Bwo?!"

"That's why everyone is so nice to her. Remember the girl we told you about last time? Hyerin didn't like her as Taehyung didn't notice her as much then," he snapped his fingers."She was gone. Just like that."

"But... Oppa! That means that after what Taehyung and you guys did, we ALL could get kicked out of school!" I realised.

"Ani. Her appa knows that he needs BTS to keep up the standards of the school. Don't worry, if she makes you leave, we will leave too!" He said as he gave me a hug. I blushed and hugged back. My heart was going crazy!!!

***

Before recess ended I decided to find Taehyung to thank him for standing up for me, and I found him at the rooftop of the school. His back was facing me as he looked at the impressive view in front of us. I tiptoed behind him and gave him a back hug. "Oppa, gomawo. For standing up for me." He turned around startled and smiled, "Gwenchana, I'd do anything for you even if it means getting hurt." He replied, his rectangular smile on full show. I blushed, heart pounding. I unwrapped my hands from around him and shifted so I was sitting beside him.

"Taehyung oppa." I said as I poked him once. No response.

"Tae tae oppa." No response.

"Tae tae... Pabo?" I said cheekily.

"Yah!" He yelled grabbing me and tickling me.

"H-hajima!" I struggled between laughter.

"Say I'm not a Pabo." He demanded.

I grinned slyly. "I'm not a pabo."

"Ya! Sohyun!"

"Yes Tae Tae Pabo?"

"Say Taehyung oppa is not a pabo. He is my oppa... And I love him." He said cheekily.

"Taehyung oppa is not a pabo. He is my oppa and... I..." I trailed off.

"You??" He asked.

"Think he's adorable!" I answered as I stood up, pinched his cheeks once and ran down the stairs, leaving the roof and heading to class, laughing.

Taehyung's POV

After yelling at Hyerin I went to the rooftop. I faced the city as I thought about what happened today. Sohyun... Cameron... Jungkook... These three names filled my mind as- suddenly a hug engulfed me from behind and I was wrapped in Sohyun's sweet scent. "Oppa, gomawo. For standing up for me." I turned around startled and smiled, "Gwenchana, I'd do anything for you even if it means getting hurt." I replied, smilinf widely. She blushed before unwrapping her hands from around me and shifted so she sat beside me.

Why did she shift away from me? I pouted.

"Taehyung oppa." She said as she poked me once. I pretended to ignore her. Aish! She was so cute!

"Tae tae oppa." Ignore Taehyung ignore! Get her to do the cutesy voice she did last time!

"Tae tae... Pabo?" She said cheekily.

"Yah!" I yelled grabbing her and tickling her.

"H-hajima!" She struggled between laughter. Her melodious laughter filling the air.

"Say I'm not a Pabo." I demanded.

She grinned slyly. "I'm not a pabo."

"Ya! Sohyun!"

"Yes Tae Tae Pabo?"

"Say Taehyung oppa is not a pabo. He is my oppa... And I love him." I said cheekily. Would she say it? My eyes widened in anticipation.

"Taehyung oppa is not a pabo. He is my oppa and... I..." She trailed off.

"You??" I prompted.

"Think he's adorable!" She answered as she stood up, pinching cheeks once before running down the stairs, leaving the roof. My stood there still shocked. She didn't say it but, my heart still pounded. She thought I was adorable!!! My cheeks flamed where her two fingers were previously. She was just too cute!!

Major filler here but at least now we know why the boys are so nice to Hyerin! You know the drill, vote comment n share!!!!