Chapter 11

Sohyun's POV

She huffed again before her eyes landed and narrowed on me. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!" She grabbed Taehyung's plate of Mac and Cheese and flung at at me. I immediately shut my eyes waiting for the gooey cheese to hit me.  Suddenly, warm arms engulfed me and I felt them jolt forward as the macaroni hit his back. I peered open my eyes to see Jungkook let go of me before looking at his macaroni stained jacket and glaring at Hyerin. Jungkook saved me! Cameron and Taehyung looked like they were going to but Jungkook was the fastest. Then, the three of them glared at Hyerin. "YAH! FIRST YOU THROW THE MACARONI AT SOHYUN AND NOW YOU RUIN JUNGKOOK'S COAT AND ALTHOUGH ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, I HAVE NO FOOD." Taehyung stated. Or shouted.

"O-op-pa... I- I didn't mean too! S-sohyun, she she deserved it! I'm sorry that Jungkook oppa stepped forward but-"

"I am not your oppa." Jungkook said in a final tone.

"Neither are we!" The rest of BTS but Taehyung chimed.

Then Hyerin did something unexpected. The glared at Taehyung. And tilted her head towards me. He sighed, glancing at BTS before resting his gaze on me. With a newfound determination, he turned back to the she devil and said," I am not, nor will I ever be your oppa. But just so you know, if Sohyun goes, so does the rest of BTS, and I'm sure your father wouldn't like that. And if you even think about revenge, dragging him in will just show how low you really are." Hyerin glared at me although her lips quivered. She looked like she was on the verge of crying as she turned around and ran our of the room. Then, I realised how quiet the cafeteria was. All eyes were pinned on us due to the stunt Hyerin pulled. Noticing the macaroni on Jungkook, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the toilet. Once we left the cafeteria, I told him,"Oppa, mianhe. You didn't have to jump in front of me but you did and now your jacket is ruined.''

"Gwenchana! I'd do it again if necessary!" He replied giving me a smile that sent my heart fluttering like crazy. Bwo?! I was so confused. Why was my heart like this? Why did it flutter for Jungkook, Cameron and Taehyung?

I brought him to the toilet and helped him wash his jacket. "Gomawo oppa. Keundae, why did Taehyung mention Hyerin's appa?"

"Hyerin's appa is... The principal."