Chapter 18

School was pretty much the same and uneventful afterwards, we went home and spread ourselves around the house. I was in my room when Taehyung came in.

"Sohyun ah, do you... Want to... Maybe... Possibly... Go on a simple... Uh... Out-"

"Sohyun ah!!!!!" Jungkook yelled as he burst through the door. "Kaja!!! We are going out! Now!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the door.
"Bwo?!" Taehyung and I asked. Well I asked... He screamed.

"Ppalli ppalli!" He pushed me through the front door and pressed the button for the lift. The lift door shut before Taehyung could enter.

Jungkook's POV

After standing up for Sohyun nothing much happened so we went home peacefully. What should I do? Homework? No... Spend time with-My trainof thought was broken when Taehyung hyung went into Sohyun's room. What were they doing?!?!?!?! No!!!!! I stealthily made my way to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"Want to... Maybe... Possibly... Go on a simple... Uh... Out-"

Bwo?! Outing?! As in a date?!?!?!?! Ani ani ani!!!! "Sohyun ah!!!!!" I yelled as I burst through the door. "Kaja!!! We are going out! Now!"I exclaimed, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the door.
"Bwo?!" Taehyung and Sohyun asked. Or screamed in Taehyung's case.

"Ppalli ppalli!" I quickly dragged her to the front door before pressing the lift. The doors opened and I shoved Sohyun in just as Taehyung hyung bounded out of the room. When we reached floor number one, I quickly pressed every floor button, that should stall him... Where should I bring Sohyun? To the beach? The park? Where would Sohyun like and the hyungs not expect? Insadong? That makes sense.

I quickly pulled out my phone 1qand texted Tae Hyung.

Hyung, mianhae! I wanted to go out with Sohyun... ALONE.

Taehyung hyung replied the second I sent the text.

Where are you?

Not telling!

Tell me or I will Jin hyung about how you dropped his toothbrush into the toilet yesterday.

Aish! Ottoke?! Sohyun was waiting too...

I'm at the beach hyung. Don't come. Jebal.

I bit my lip. A small lie wouldn't hurt right? I knew Taehyung hyung likes Sohyun, but I do too! Just seeing her makes my heart beat faster. I interlocked my fingers with hers, feeling my cheeks heat up. I grinned, I was finally holding her hand! It was soft and warm in mine and I brought her outside to a taxi. After hailing the cab, I asked the driver to take us to Insadong.

"Sohyun ah, you haven't been around here much right? Let me show you around." She smiled, her megawatt bedazzling smile. "Gomawo oppa!"

I suddenly thought of something. "Sohyun noona." I said.

"Bwo?! You aren't supposed to call me that... Are you? But I thought that customs-"

"I'm not but I want to call you noona! Then you can call me Jungkook ah, as you always take care of me." I blushed slightly.

"N-ne."she replied, cheeks stained a bright red. Kyeopta!!!!! She's so cute!

We finally reached and I paid the driver before we exited the cab. "Noona, say hello to Insadong!"