Chapter 3~ Strength

( Miyuki p.o.v )

I got up and felt dizzy but kept going forward. I heard screaming and ran and saw Yuki shaking, and I stroked at the vampire and stabbed him and he hissed in pain.

" Yuki run " I yelled and he hit me in the stomach, she fell and scraped her knee. I started panicking and tried getting back up but failed miserably. I started bleeding again.

The vampire looked at me with hungry eyes when he smelled my blood, but he walked towards Yuki again. " now you'll lose your sister this time " he said and smirked.

I heard footsteps but anger filled my body and yelled and punched the vampire in the face. He fell back and jumped on him and his eyes widened in fear when he saw my left eye.

" y-your...eye " he said in fear and kicked me off, I brought my sword up and heard headmaster yell " Miyuki don't " I ignored him and attacked the vampire but felt ice around my feet and couldn't move.

I started to struggle until zero wrapped his hands around my body and said " Miyuki stop...your gonna hurt us " I stopped and started breathing really hard. " I told you to be careful " headmasters said and looked at my blood.

" Miyu-chan we where worried " hanabusa said and I smiled and said " sorry to make you worry but I'm fine now " Ruka glared and said " your not fine, your bleeding to death " I chuckled nervously.

" but I got my strength to fight from thinking about all of you " I said but fell to the floor feeling dizzy and my world started spinning until everything went black.

~~timeskip~~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yuki next to me sleeping, I smiled and stroked her brown hair. I heard her mumble and open her eyes.

" onee-chan I was worried " she said and hugged me tightly but I whimpered. She let go and said " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you " I smiled and hugged her " no, it's fine I love you Yuki "

She smiled and hugged back until someone walked in, we looked and saw Kaname and Yuki blushed at the sight of him. " are you okay, Miyuki " he asked and I nodded.

I saw Yuki looking kinda jealous and I said " you should be worrying about Yuki " she blushed and kaname looked at her reddish brown eyes. I felt a pain at my chest and heard them talking but got up and decided to leave them alone.

I signed but felt sad as well and started walking to my dorm. I had to do everything in my power to make sure Yuki and Kaname where happy.

After all that's what sister's do for other sisters too, right? I changed my clothes and layed on my bed but the first thing that came to my mind was kaname. Yuki and kaname love each other but I'm the selfish sister who loves him too.

Yuki is gonna fall in love with him and I'm gonna be left behind. But I'm gonna have the strength to go on because of everyone I met.

Yes I'll keep going for everyone's sake!