Chapter 11~ What Happened

( Miyuki p.o.v )

' your mine, no one will save you now ' that dark voice said and I saw his red and blue eyes glowing. " Miyuki " I heard a whisper and looked to my left to see Yori.

" class ended 5 minutes ago, you'll be late for the crossover " she said. I looked at my shaking hands and got up and said " thanks Yori, I'll see you later " I ran off to the crossover to see the girls trampling Yuki.

" Hey, stay away from my twin " I yelled and blew the whistle but they ignored me. I pulled Yuki away as the gates opened. " thanks onee-chan, the would've killed me " she said. " Hey stay back " I said and grabbed a girls shoulder. She turned and her face was covered in blood. No

I squealed and fell to the floor, " Miyuki " I heard yells. I stood their frozen. ' The Senate have a way, to ruin you. Don't be weak if you are, everyone you love will die ' a voice said that sounded a lot like mine.

There was a hand on my shoulder and I flinched and saw kaname's worried face. I saw his fangs so pointy, I covered my neck and scooted away from him. " Miyuki " I heard. I was brought into a pair of strong arms.

" Miyuki, look at me " he said and I turned my head to face lilac eyes that held worry. I hugged him tightly afraid to let go. I heard whispering and everyone was looking at me. " Miyuki don't listen to them " he said, tears formed in my eyes and everyone's eyes widened.

I pushed zero away and got up on my feet and ran towards the woods of the Academy. I ran and ran until I showed up to the fountain. I looked at my reflection and uncovered my right eye and saw the small scar.

I slowly opened my right eye, it's been so long since I've looked out of this eyes. I looked at my reddish brown eyes and anger filled me and it turned a dark blood red.

My right eye always changed colors because of my moods, I was always bullied because of that and decided to never open my eye again. " Miyuki " a deep voice said, and I flinched knowing who it was.

" Kaname-senpai " I muttered and he stroked my hair and I finally looked at him. " What happened to you, what did they do to you " he asked and my eyes watered at the memories.

~~~~Flashback ~~~~

" You will follow this Aristocrats orders " the girl said and slapped me on the face and took Crescent Rose from me, I tried fighting back but she said " It would be a shame if your twin suddenly disappeared "

I glared at her and she pushed me towards the Aristocrat. I looked at him and he chuckled and I didn't notice him walking towards me until I felt chains on my wrist. I started fighting back but he punched me in the stomach. I gasped and fell to the ground.

He pulled my hair and said " your so beautiful, lovely skin. I love girls like you " I shuddered as I felt his wet tongue on my skin. I saw his fangs and struggled to get away. I felt his fangs Pierce my skin and screamed in pain.

" Shut Up, if you don't want the ones you love to die " he said and moved to my wrist and bit me sucking my blood desperately. " Amazing, so sweet and warm. Your blood is the best I've had "

" I know very well, that Lord Rido would love you " he said and chuckled as my world went pitch black.

" Miyuki, why didn't you tell me this " he said as I had finished explaining everything. " because I didn't want to worry anyone, besides Yuki is everything to you " I said as tears spilled down my cheeks

He hugged me so tightly and he said " no, your everything to me, I would die for you. I love you. I don't care if you love zero. How many times do I have to tell you I love you, Miyuki I love you "

" Kaname-senpai....I-i love you " I said and I felt his soft warm lips on mine and I gripped onto his uniform. ' I love you, kaname. My world started with you and I'll gladly die for you '