chapter 11

Nandu finished her rounds and returned to her cabin...she entered the cabin and saw a handsome guy staring outside from the window... His outfit(media box)...
He looked amazing in the formal shirt.. Hair jelled up...
Nandu(pov): ayappa!! He is soo handsome...mein isse pehle kyun nahin mili thi..yaar..
Manik turned around and breaked her trance.
Manik(angrily): soo miss Murthy.. Mil gayi apko time...

Nandu(confused): hua kya hain manik?? Abhi toh.. (she said looking at her watch and paused).
Manik(smirking): haan bolo bolo abhi 5 kaha huye hain...hain na??
Nandu: arre par tum cal kardete... Aise mujhe darahya kyun??
Manik: oh miss...Check ur phone.  Aur yeh wt...if u have any secrets then I won't enter u cabin ever again..btt u can share wt me ...iam not gonna tell anything to abhi(winking) ..trust me..
Nandu(smiling): aisa kuch nahin hain.. Woh kya hain na.. Itna handsome ladka aur the Manik Malhotra mere cabin mein aayega toh sab kya sochenge?
Manik(devilishly): yehi ko tumhara bf hoon!!
Nandu(shocked): what!!
Manik(laughing): arre..Yeh kya baat huyi nandu!! Ab bala best friends ke liye bhi itna shock!! Tumne kya socha...(pausing for a moment)..ohh!! I never knew ki miss Murthy itni fast hain... Mein toh humare relation ko dheere dheere aage le ja raha hoon.. U r too much nandu!!
Nandu(embarrassed): iam sorry!!
Manik(smiling): I was kidding baba... And sorry.. I know hum abhi frnds hi hain.. Not even bestiee . I was just teasing u..
Nandu(smiling): I know malhotra (laughing now)..
Manik (smirking): soo u r making fun of me.. K
Saying this he moved towards window and she moved towards him thinking tht he was hurt...
Nandu(worried): manik... Iam sorry...
She turned him around and he started tickling her...she starred laughing crazily..tried to stop him butt. It was no use.  How can someone stop him..his hold was soo strong..after sometime he stopped btt she was still laughing...sat on the floor and he was admiring her...
Just then manik's mobile started ringing...
Manik came out of his trance and picked it up..there he was our evil cabirr on the call..
Manik: kya hua bey...
Cabir:abey!! Kitna kaam karega.. Time dekh.. 5.45.. Mall pe aane ka time tu hi batake tu hi ghayab.. Bechari nandini ayegi toh kya sochegi.. ..
Manik was observing nandini as he was with her only NAD bechara cabir ..
Manik: acha Chal aa raha hoon.. Will be there in 10.
He disconnected the call and helped nandu to stand...
She too stopped laughing..
Manik: listen... Yaar phone nrml mein raka karoo..Kham se kham vibration le toh..
Nandu(smiling): sryy and yah...Aaj se no silent only nrml yah vibration.. K..
Manik smiled and both left to the car..

Car

Nandu: waise manik!! Tum mujhe nandu bol sakthe ho and yah we r bestiee from today.. K..(she offered her hand to him and he took tht)..
Manik : waise achanak kyun!!
Nandu(looking outside): wohh!! I loved it when u called me nandu today. It felt soo diff and special.. And yah bestiee isliye kyunki I know how much u value ur best frnds.. Cabir and mukthi kehte hain..
Manik(confused): wait a sec!! cabirr...?? Tumhe kaise jantha hain..
Nandu(stammering): w...o...h... Kuch nahin yuhi b diya....
Manik stopped the car and moved close to her removing his seatbelt..
Manik: acha!! Yu hi bol diya..toh itne logon mei cabir hi kyun??
Nandu is taken aback by his closure.. She is shivering... And when she saw his eyes then she is unable to keep the secret..
Nandu: woh..jab bhi bhai mukthi se miltha tha tab. Cabir mukthi ke saath ata tha..And we came closer like tht...
Manik moved away and sat in his seat...
Nandu(pov): y did I tell him the truth...I mean k.. Thts nothing.  Btt I and cabir planned to tease him...now..cabirr sryy bhai... U r done now..
Manik: chalo nandu!! Chalte hain...
Nandu got out of her trance when he addressed her as nandu..she started smiling big..manik noticed this and whispered in her ears..
Manik: I know ki tumhe mere saath time spend karni hain..par hum mall pohonch chuke hain.. Soo..
Moving away frm her ear,"now shall we move in"( a bit loud)..
He smiled at her and both of them got down from the car.. Soon fans surrounded him... As already fab4 was present they were sure tht manik will also come over there.. Manik gave autographs to some people and then tried to move out.. Btt nandu was also present.. So he held her around shoulder with his hand and started to move.. Nandu was soo close to him like her hands were on his chest...she could feel his hot breaths on her face and he could Hera heartbeats.  Once they were in.. Everyone dispersed and they met fab4 and abhi.. Everyone were smiling looking at their posture...
Manik and nandu were lost in each others eyes...they were sharing an eye lock...nandini's hands were on his chest and his hands around her shoulders..
Their trance was broken by our mahaan cabirrr..
Cabir faked a cough...
Cabir: yaar... Manik... Hume toh lagata ki tereliye humari choti wait karegi... Par yaha toh wait ki jagah romance chalu hain... Kya baat hain yaar...!!(teasing him).. Par todha dhyaan rakho na ... Tere fans ko heart attack mil jayegi....
Manik(glaring him): cabirr...fans ko meri wajhe se pata nahin ..par tereko mer wajhe se na.. Pakka ayegi...mujhse punga mat lo..
Cabir(worriedly):arre yaar majhak tha..
He kept his hands on his shoulders and moved ahead...
All laughed and they proceeded for shopping...
Suddenly they stopped hearing a voice from behind..
Navya(running): arre yaar nandu!! Hume aane ke liye bolo aur khud hi apne frnds ke saath bhag rahi hain..
She wore a purple frock and high heels.. She was about to fall coz of constant running on those heels...  Btt she was saved by two strong arms which started staring her from top to bottom the time she called nandini...as the girl whose attire and accent are quite opposite..
They are sharing an eyelock which was disturbed by nandu. 

Nandu(worried): sryyy navya...bhul gayi thii..
Navya: arre baby.. Come on yaar.  It's k . I can understand... Chodo na..
Now again everyone were surprised like now again thz accent..
By the way the one who saved her is still staring her..
Nandu: he is my frnd cabir...
Cabir(coming out of trance): oh yah hi!!
Navya: hii ..navya..
They both had a hand shake.  And soon navya met everyone...
Yes!! Cabir saved navya.. Obviously yaar..

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें