Chapter 28

Malhotra mansion
Nandu removed her mobile from the bag and dialled Manik number...
Manik is sleeping peacefully on his bed  and is in a deep sleep..his sleep is disturbed by his mobile ring..He first ignored it but then received it still dreaming of nandu..
Manik(sleepy tone): hello!!
Nandu(controlling her anger): Manik!!open the door right now!!
Manik woke up with a jerk and checked the caller id..he knew that he is gone now as nandu is strict in the matter of timing..he rushed towards door and quickly opened it..
Manik frozen on his place by nandu attire as it is completely different but he loved it..the dress moulded in her body perfectly without any complain..
Nandu is stomping her foot and as soon as he opened the door...she moved into the room angrily and sat on his bed..
Manik didn't spoke anything and moved towards nandu but she signalled him to move towards washroom to freshen up and he calmly  shook his head obediently and moved towards washroom..
Meanwhile fab3 entered the house and abhi informed them that nandu is in manik's room..Nyo and raj are still in their room..
Cabir(laughjng): abhi tak dono ne ek dusre ko haan Nahin bola.. Nahi ek dusre ke liye apni apni feelings realise Ki..par nandu toh Manik ko abhi se control main rakh rahi hain!!waah!! Meri choti sach main Manik ke liye perfect hain!! Kisike samene toh hamare akdhoo..chup chap kadha rahega..I can feel lot of fun in our way...
Fab4 passed evil looks to each other While abhi and Navya are shooking their heads in disbelief...
Manik's room
Manik freshened up and came out of washroom..he saw nandu arranging his stuff on the bed..he moved towards her when suddenly a servant entered the room..
Servant: mam!! Apne bhulaya mujhe!!
Nandu: haan!! Yeh luggage car main rakhwa lo and haan Neeche sabka luggage hoga..wo bhi car main rakhwa lo...take care that none of the luggage miss...And yah ask everyone to settle on dining table..we will be their in 10 minutes..
He just nodded his head and went down..he reached downstairs and did all the things as instructed by nandu..just then Nyo and raj came downstairs...
Servant(to nyo): mam!! Nandini mam asked everyone to start breakfast as they will be down in 10 minutes..
Nyo smiled and asked him to arrange the dining table and all sat in living room waiting for nandu and Manik..
Nyo(smiling widely): bacho!!! Pata hain aaj Maine Kya dekha!!
She is smiling so broad that everyone became excited..
Everyone(excited): kya??(including raj)
Nyo: main na Manik ko uthane Uske room ke paas ja rahi thi Tabhi Maine nandu ko dekha..Uske ek call aur Manik ne next moment door open karli aur highlight yeh thi Ki nandu gussa main andhar chali Gayi and Manik calmly use follow Ki...
Nandu ne use signal diya Ki fresh ho jap aur woh toh chote bache Ki tarah chala Gaya.. Phir nandu ne servant Ki call Kiya Manik ke room se and room main bhulaya..I seriously saw my version in her..Meri bahu toh milgayi.. Iam so proud of her..the way she ordered servants it's perfect..malhotra empire ko rule karne wali aise waise todhi na hogi..my decision was correct..she is the one..
Everyone are smiling widely..
Meanwhile in manik's room nandu handed his dress and instructed him to be back in exactly 10 minutes and she will be waiting their only..he nodded his head in yes and moved to washroom while nandu moved to balcony..
Soon Manik returned and both left for downstairs...Nyo saw them both approaching and smiled widely and blessed them silently..same with raj while the rest dazzling 6 are silently praying for their good future and admiring their perfection as couple...
(Manik's outfit in media box)...

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें