Chapter 35

Farm house(day-2:part-3)

Pool side

Manik and nandu are still hugging each other...after a few more minutes nandu slowly broke the hug..but is still in his grip..Manik hands are around her arms and they are sharing an eye lock..he slowly moved his hands towards her waist without breaking eyecontact..her hands are settled on his chest..Manik settled his hands on her waist and she shivered with his soft touch on her sensitive area..he loosened his grip and she smiled at his care..he then left her completely and held her hands on his chest into his hands...
Meanwhile everyone realised that they are here for party..so..they all gathered at that side of pool where bar is arranged..Manik too took nandu there slowly and he made her sit on the base with her legs dipped in water..all the girls sat in that way while boys are leaning to the walls beside them...
Cabir:guys!!lets play something na!!kya hain yeh?? We don't party this boringly...
Mukthi:haan yaar!! Bhai Kuch kar na!!
Manik thinks for a while and then turning towards nandu..
Manik:guys!!how about a throw ball game??
Everyone:yes!!
Nandu smiled at Manik sweetly and he smiled back at her..

Previous night

When nandu and Manik are cuddled in each other's arms after dinner..nandu shared some of her wishes with Manik..it's like she opened her heart to him..
unknowingly she trusted him and Manik will never break her trust nor will make fun of her like that jerk harshad..she needed time!!and Manik is happily providing her with the required time and freedom..not for once he forced her!!
Nandu:mani!!mujhe na friends ke saath time spend karna bahut acha lagta hain!!main aur Navya na hamesha bahut enjoy karte the!! But we never had a gang like you guys..
When arya and soha entered into our lives na!!we were a happy gang!!but situations always worsened and that harshad...I was so engrossed in him that I totally lost my friends unintentionally..
when he broke my heart..I was left with no strength..Navya and arya always stood for my support..but I used to feel guilty for betraying them by hiding things....but now after so many years when you guys...fab5 slowly one by one started entering into my life..Iam again feeling relieved..Jabse tum meri life main aye ho na mani!! Fab5 meri aur close ho Gayi..and Navya found her soulmate..bas jaldi se dono confess kare..
Manik(smiling): acha nandu!! Tumhe Kya Kya karna pasandh hain hum sabke saath..
Nandu(thinking):umm!! Everything!!playing..shopping.. Roaming..visiting..travelling..tours like this!!all exciting adventures and experiences..
She stopped for a while and Manik looked towards her..she placed her chin on his chest and looked into his face..he smiled to her and she continued..
Mani!!I want to experience some things only with you!!

Present

Boys brought the net from games room and arranged it in the pool..meanwhile girls sat at the bar counter and made drinks for all..navni took juices for themselves..boys after fixing the net moved out of the pool and all had their drinks..
They soon started their game and the teams are like -Manik,abhi,alya,Navya; nandu,Mukthi,dhruv and Cabir..
The match started and Manik and abhi being the ones with height always kick the ball to heights..they gained 2 points...nandu puffed at them and cabini made a plan..
When Manik is about to again throw the ball nandu came to the front beside Cabir..he threw the ball and Mukthi hit  that..but before abhi can react Mukthi winked at him and he stared her..so they lost a point..
Now it's nandu's team turn.. Cabir throwed the ball and all this while nandu is staring at Manik and he is too engrossed in her that he didn't paid any heed to the ball and Navlya tried their level best as abhi is already in control of Mukthi..Manik's team again lost a point..now they are in a tie with 2 all...
Nandu's team members hugged each other and showed their tongues to manik's team..Manik glared at them but when he saw nandu laughing Heartfully he adored her..he soon came out of his trance and again started the match..
This time they played genuinely..and the match continued for about 3 minutes continuously and atlast nandu won the shot!!for the first time in life..Manik is happy even after losing the match as his nandu won the game....
Manik(pov): aww!! Nandu you look damn cute when you laugh!!i can loose 100 such games just to see your this one smile and hearty laugh!!i love you nandu!! Kab confess karne dogi mujhe!!
He came out of his thoughts due to cabir's voice..
Cabir: oh Manik baba!!aa ja...Let's have our drinks and snacks..ab match haar Gaya hain toh Kya Hua??bhuke todhi na rakh sakthe hain tere ko..

Everyone laughed while Manik glared at him and came out of the pool...they started having their snacks and drinks by talking to each other and teasing each other...everyone is enjoying this family moment..
Nandu(pov):mani!!thnkuu so much!! This is all because of you only na..main Kya karti tere bina..y are you so caring and affectionate to me mani!!!i don't even know whether I deserve you or not..but..I want to give us a chance!!to you and me in making us!!i will Mani...I trust you to the core...
After drinking for sometime..they dived into the pool and started to swim...
Nandu sat their dipping her legs into the water while Manik sat beside her with his legs too dipped in water...
Manik:nandu!!come na..let's swim...
Nandu:no!!!
Manik:acha!!you trust me na!!
She nodded her head in approval to which he smiled and jumped into the pool..he hold her hand and she too slowly entered into the water...
Manik teaches her how to swim slowly with a lot of patience and she sincerely learnt it from him..they got tired and hence stood at a corner away from all..
Manik:waise nandu!!tune aaj tak swimming kyun Nahin seekha??
Nandu:Nahin na mani!! I learnt to swim..but I never dared to raise my feet in the water!!pata hain!! Mera swim coach na he asked me to dive and I refused as I was scared and he..he..pushed me into the water!!

Nandu stopped as Manik suddenly bursted out into laughter and she made an angry pout..he noticed that she is angry and stopped laughing..

Manik: acha!!sorry baba.. Par jab coach ne dive bola toh y didn't you dived..
Nandu(grumpy face):I was afraid mani!!
Manik(holding his laugh):ab tere ko darr Nahin lagta??
Nandu:NO!!!
Manik:and y so??
Nandu:coz...I have you with me!!who will never let me fall or drown..so I tried today!!(she said all these looking into his eyes)
He smiled widely at her and signalled her to swim with him..she tried and is partly successful but Manik supported her by holding her hands and they swimmed to other end with Manik always holding her from drowning by catching her hands or waist and nandu inspite of all the struggles never backed off from shivering to his touches which obviously Manik enjoyed to his core...
It is 8pm and they moved to their rooms to have a shower...they changed into their night dresses and had their dinner...
After the dinner they sat in the living room..boys played ps4 while girls discussed about their looks and accessories for the concert!!boys tried to listen to their talks but they will loose their game..so they quit that option and concentrated on their game...
At 11pm they retired to their rooms and all slept in their usual positions...Mukbhi and Dhrulya cuddling to each other while cavya each at one end..manik-nandu with nandu's head on manik's chest...

Note

Guys!!comment along with a vote..I want to know your feelings while reading my story..😊😊

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें