Rewa Mishra

Sryy guys...I said sat but couldn't make it!!so..here it is!!

Murthy mansion

Nandu woke up and got ready for the hospital as she is gonna join after almost 8 days...she decided not to take such a long leave never as from the time she started her career...she never took such a long leave..but little that she knew that being MANIK MALHOTRA'S girl...she will get used to such holidays once our Romeo wakes up!!

she will get used to such holidays once our Romeo wakes up!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(nandini's outfit)

Suddenly her mobile started ringing...she saw the caller ID and manik's photograph which is display pic...

she saw the caller ID and manik's photograph which is display pic

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

she smiled at it and received the call...

Call

Nandu(smiling):good morning Mani!!

Manik(smiling):good morning Elsa!!

Nandu(laughing):aise kaise yaad ayi humari subah subah...

Manik:humne apko bhoola hi kab jo yaadh ayengi...aap toh humari har khayal aur khwaab mein basti hain!!

Nandu(blushing):call kyun kiya??

Manik(huskily):I was missing you baby!!

Nandu:MANIK!!!

Manik(laughing):on a serious note!!Iam missing you..but call...are you free in the afternoon??

Nandu:hmm..maybe!!why??

Manik:we got a new concert.this company is a bit famous..so..album will be a big hit..there is a meeting during lunch and I would love it if you accompany us!!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें