shaadi (part -1)

Once mukthi finished her bath she came out from bathroom all fresh and with a different glow in her face!!she entered into the room and noticed everyone is busy in preparations as today is her marriage!!

Mukthi blushed with the realization and nervousness...yet!!covered it as she can confidently say how beautiful her married life will be...she thought to take a nap till she is called for rituals!!

Whereas downstairs Nyonika and all other ladies carried out chura ceremony!!once they are done...nandu brought holy water for mukthi while alya for abhi as Vishnu had no sisters...alya being Dhruv's girlfriend is like a sister to manik...so...she is sister in law for abhi!!nandu being manik's fiancee is mukthi's bhabhi..so she brought for mukthi!!

Nandu knocked girls room door and a sleepy mukthi opened it!!Nandu chuckled and entered inside...mukthi is about to crash on the bed when nandu held her hand and placed the pitcher on bed sidetable!!

Mukthi raised her eyebrows questioningly when nandu showed her wrist watch to mukthi indicating her to look at it!!mukthi saw her watch and her eyes popped out as the time was 4pm and marriage is at 6

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mukthi raised her eyebrows questioningly when nandu showed her wrist watch to mukthi indicating her to look at it!!mukthi saw her watch and her eyes popped out as the time was 4pm and marriage is at 6.30pm...Nandu smiled and Caressed her knuckles to calm her down!!

Nandu:mukthi!!relax!!abhi time hain(she moved towards sidetable and brought the pitcher...nandu handed it to mukthi)....lets go and have your holy bath!!you need to get ready...

Mukthi nodded and they both moved towards Washroom while alya handed water to abhi and manik helped abhi in having bath!!they both finished their bath and started to get ready in their marriage attires which were brought by their maternal uncles!!

All the others too moved to get ready while nyo went to mukthi's room after getting ready!!Everyone reached down stairs awaiting for bride and groom to come down!!Meanwhile bride side members went for jaggo rasam...

Jaggo In this ceremony, the family dances and sings in the beautifully decorated wedding home. Jaggo is celebrated in the last hours of the night. They decorate copper or brass vessel called "khadaa" with diveh (clay lamps) and fill them with mustard oil and light them. The bride/bridegrooms maternal aunt (mammi) carries it on her head, and another lady will have a long stick with bells, and she will be shaking it. The ladies will then go into other friends and families homes and be welcomed by sweets and drinks, they will then dance there and move on. It is a loud ceremony, filled with joy, dancing, fireworks, and food.
(from Google!!don't mind guys!! )

Not making everyone wait for much longer time abhi reached down in his wedding attire letting everyone gasp looking stunning!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें