Chapter 42

Farm house(day-6:part-1)

Home theatre

Manik and nandu are cuddled in each other's arms on the couch...they are in deep sleep...suddenly manik's mobile started ringing due to which he woke up!!he received the call..

Manik(sleepy tone):hello!!

Caller:sir!!we are from the concert place..all the arrangements are almost done sir!!when are you going to have a final look...we would like to check for once in your presence.

Manik(awake):yah!!we will be there in an hour or more till then you guys finish the pending...I need everything to be perfect!!is that clear!!

Caller(stammering):yes sir!!

Manik disconnected the call and placed the mobile aside...he turned towards nandu and saw her cuddling in his chest..her hair is almost on her face.he smiled at her angelic face which is lightly visible in the dim light of the room...he removed the hair from her face slowly with his fingers enjoying the soft touch of her milky white skin...a smile appeared on his face...

She hugged him more tightly in her sleep and suddenly smiled...he too tightened his grip on her...he got mesmerised by her smile and lost in her...after 30 minutes she came out of her dream land and started to move...he loosened his grip lightly...after a few minutes she woke up completely...she slowly opened her eyes and saw Manik smiling and looking at her...she smiled and rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms got out of his grip...

She sat straight with the hand of the couch at her back where Manik head is also placed and had a glance at the place they are..

Nandu(sleepy):morning mani!!

Manik(smiling):morning ja...nandu!!

Nandu(smiling):mani!!are we still in the home theatre??

Manik:haan!!(stroking her hair)I guess we slept while watching movie..so they left us here only!!now that you are up..come let's go!!i have some work outside...

Nandu:k...😊

Nandu stood up from the couch while Manik too sat straight on the couch and stretched his arms..they left from there towards their room...

Living room

Manik and nandu got fresh and reached living room after getting ready for their respective works...as it was decided the previous night only that girls will be going to parlour while boys to the concert spot for all arrangements...actually even Mukthi and alya are unaware of surprise..they only knew about cabir's plan for Navya but not the other surprises which are for all the girls together...

They had their breakfast and left to their destinations...girls reached the parlour and completed their work by around 1pm..boys too took a look over the arrangements and all set!!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें