Chapter 30

Malhotra mansion
Guest room
Nandu seeing Navya expressions tried to tease her more....
Nandu(smirking):toh main use inform kar du..Ki humein Pune main mile so that I can manage Cabir to like her..she is seriously mad after him and trust me..woh dono perfect honge saath main!!what say Navya??
Navya(irritating):tu kaise dosth hain nandu janthi hain na ki Cabir ka sabse badha fan hum hain!!and no one can love him more than me!!
Nandu:wahi toh keh rahi hi hoon you loveeee him but as a fan..she loves him that loooveee...
(She deliberately stretched the word love to tease Navya more and Navya got hell frustrated that she shouts...not being able to bear Cabir being someone's special one for even a second)
Navya(shouts): no!!i love him!!the way every girl loves a boy..Infact more than that..no one can love Cabir more than me!!
She started to sob being helpless of cabir's unknown feelings for her..but nandu hugged her and rubbed her back...she broke the hug and cupped her face..she wiped her tears with her thumbs...
Nandu:Navya!!you love Cabir na!!he also loves you a lot!!bas prove karna Baakhi hain!!we will prove it..trust me!!
She just nodded and both smiled..and left the room..by that time even manbir returned into the mansion..

Manik arranged an 8 seater car.... everyone moved outside the mansion and bid bye to raj and Nyo by hugging them both..Nyo kissed both Mukthi and nandu foreheads and warned the boys to take care of girls and themselves..
According to the plan Cabir is made to drive the car while navya is accompanying him at the front.. Dhrulya and nandu at the middle while Mukbhi and Manik at the last....
They started the journey and are enjoying by singing songs and chit chatting..pulling each other's legs but Cabir is fully engrossed in Navya and same with her..he is so engrossed that they just missed an accident...not able to sacrifice their lives so soon everyone took break for lunch..at a roadside dabha!!
They settled down at a table in a circle..but the problem is what to order as Bechare humare fab5 and abhi never ate at roadside...thank god!!navni love roadside foods..so taking care of everyone's tastes, preferences and allergies they ordered the foods.. Mukbir has no allergies,alya needs light food with zero ghee and oil, dhruv is allergic to white pepper while Manik to black pepper.. Abhi and navni have no allergies..
The food arrived and everyone are amazed to see perfect dishes with everyone's taste preferences..fab5 are impressed and passed a naughty smile to each other for selecting navni as their group new members..they started eating the dishes and they loved them..soo ate to their fullest and took some rest..for 15 min..
Meanwhile nandu took Manik with her for a walk and informed him about navya's feelings for Cabir..Manik is so happy as his cabir is going to get his love..he hugged nandu in happiness and nandu too responded equally..after a few minutes he broke the hug and nandu is feeling awkward because of sudden hug but Manik managed it by diverting the topic and explained her about his talk with Cabir and she was smiling and jumping like a kid as she is so happy for both of them..he is just admiring her cuteness..they returned back to all and everyone are in a deep slumber..slowly Manik and nandu waked everyone and as not to disturb their sleep Manik sat in driving seat while nandu accompanied him and rest settled down Infact just crashed on seats and again shifted to their dream land.. As they are going to accommodate in manik's farm house.. Manik can easily drive their..they started the journey and Manik and nandu whispered to each other randomly..not to disturb their sleep..
After about 2 hours they reached the farm house and everyone woke up by that time..
The farm house is big and it consists of a lawn at the backside..obviously it's a malhotra farmhouse toh sab Kuch extraordinary hi rahega na!!( pics are in media box).

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें