Chapter 22

Murthy mansion
Soon the lunch is completed and both are sitting in living room on the couch adjacent to each other.. Both are still quiet..
Manik(pov): Manik!! Kuch kar yaar.. Till how long u both will be silent.. Think!!think!! Han this is better..
Manik: waist nandu!!
Nandu: Han mani!!
(Nandu avoided eye contact with Manik and is looking down while Manik is like" did she said that "... )
Manik lifted her chin and made her face him slowly turning her face him and looked straight into her eyes..
Manik: nandu!! Thnk you soo much... (He is smiling widely)
Nandu: par mujhe laga u won't like it!! Iam sryy.. Main Kuch jyadha hi lenient ho rahi hoon..Plzz don't mind..
Manik: nandu what's wrong with u yaar!! Who said that i will mind.. In fact Iam soo happy tht I can't express it.. Can't u see it in my smile..
Nandu(lost in his eyes and smile): woh toh dikh raha hain.. Yeh jo tumhari smile hain na mani it's soo beautiful.. Jab tum smile karte ho na I feel like Iam in heaven and if Iam the reason for tht na toh aisa lagta hain jaise Ki I have achieved something and I don't feel guilty for my past.. Jee karta hain.. Tujhe tightly hug Karu aur kahin bhi jaane na doo.. (She hold his collar and Manik is in shock)Kyun manik??kyun?? When u was in space and I was in space then y didn't we meet each other.. Like seriously Manik jab Mukthi aur Bhai mile the tab bhi nahin?? Agar tum 6 yrs pehle meri life main aye hote na..
And she started to sob again and is out of control.. Nandu is not in her senses.. May be Manik Ki Eyes main Dekh ne ke baadh she was not able to control her emotions.. May be she too found her true love.. Btt her past is not letting her to accept it..
Manik not able to see her like this hugged her tightly and he too strtd to cry.. He don't know y bt he too felt guilty for not being in her life during her past.. Though he had no idea about her past still he can sense something hurting and piercing his heart ..
Malhotra mansion
Cabir: soo guys fix!! Pune mein jo concert hain na Uske liye hum sab 1 week pehle hi jayenge and waha pe mera farm house hain.. Yaad hain na guys kaise hum sab college ke time pe weekends pe jaate the..
Mukthi: yah Cabir!! Seriously I miss those days.. So it's final.. Kal sab apne apne leaves apply Karoge n tomorrow Evening we all are gonna start from malhotra mansion by 5pm sharp..
Navya: but guys!! Manik and nandini ko bhi toh inform karni hain na.. Bechare unhe toh Kuch pata hi Nahin and Iam sure nandu Bhool Gaya hogi.. Girls ka plan.. Let me call her..

Bt Cabir stops her..

Cabir: oh meri madhubala!! Rehne do na Bechare pehle hi har waqt hum sab jaise peeche pade rehte hain !! Upar se aaj bhi.. Manik mujhe maar dega..

Everyone laughs and they decide to apply their leave too and leave a msg in grp stating road trip to Pune for whole week till sat and at sat night concert,then sun return to mumbai.. And that both their leaves have been applied.. Mukthi informs her dad about manik's leave while abhi calls nandu hospital and confirms about nandu's leave..
Abhi: thank god guys!! Pata hain nandu ko duty se off Lena bhilkhul pasandh Nahin hain.. Woh toh acha Hua Ki nandu be kabhi bhi general leave bhi Nahin liya.. Soo her chief doctor informed that she can take a leave of 10 days too as she is so hard working..
Mukthi: yeh toh bahut achi baat hain!! Par abhi nandu kabhi hum logon ke saath bahar kyun Nahin ati thi.. U knw Wt jab nandu Bhai ke saath beach pe Gayi na I was like seriously.. Phir kabhi hum logon ke saath kyun Nahin ..
Navya(trying to avoid further questions): chodho na Mukthi!! Guys I think hum sabko chalna chahiye.. It's better aaj hi leaves confirm karte hain and grp pe msg chodte hain.. Guys remember Manik aur nandu ko bhi personally infrm karna hain.. Abhi tum nandu Ki infrm Karo aur Mukthi tum Manik ko.. Teekhe ..
Everyone nods and Navya sighs... But Cabir notices this.. Soon Dhrulya and cabni left... Navya is in cabir's house since morning in order to leave them in privacy.. Abhi dropped her over their and will pick her up while returning...
Murthy mansion
Manik and nandu are still crying and after 15 minutes...slowly Manik controls his tears and nandu too stops sobbing.. She realises where she is and tries to free herself from his grip and stands but Manik pulls her back due to which she landed on his lap... Manik tried to place his hands on her waist but she stopped him by holding his hands and nodded a no with her head.. Manik smiled a little and placed his hand around her arm.. He tightened his grip on her due to which her hands squeezed between her chest and his chest... She slowly tried to move her hands upwards and they landed on his shoulders.. Both of them are continuously staring each other .. Manik slowly moved towards her face and cupped it in his right hand.. He placed a small kiss on her forehead with an assurance that forget the past.. Now he is with her.. Nandu closed her eyes to feel the moment...

Note
Guys soo..next part will be on Wednesday and flashback will be narrated... So stay tuned guys.. Actually concentrate on flashback coz I need all your suggestions after flashback... Based on which my this ff continues further.. Thnkuu soo much everyone.. See u all soon..

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें