chapter 19

Engagement day(part 2)

Navni strtd to blush while manbir(manik and cabir) watched each others faces and turned away their looks. they strtd looking here and there...all the others giggled..
Mukthi: guys yeh acha idea hain!! Waise bhi kisiko toh kisiko khilana hain na... Soo bhai u feed navya and cabirrr tu nandu ko khila...
Manbir(unison): no!!!
Cabir: yaar!! Mein navya ko khilata hoon naa..ab yeh manik Khud hi khayega... Par madhubala ko kahan khilayega...Phir yeh toh meri plate le legi...isse acha hain ki mein hi iss bhukhhad ko khilake...Khud khao...
Manik glared him bt let him go as he too wanted to feed nandu ..so he was quite...
Alya(innocently): guys!! Iam hungry...let's discuss this thing later na..
Dhruv(worried): aww!! My baby!! Wait a sec..
Saying this he sat next to her in a chair and strtd feeding her...
Dhruv: guys!! Kya dekh rahe ho... Come on!! Bechare sab bhuke hain..
All agreed and sat beside their respective partners and began to feed them...all are busy with their respective partners in their own world..
Manik: tumhe koyi pblm nahin hain na!!
Nandu(chewing): pblm??
Manik: woh!! Me feeding u...
Nandu(strtd feeding him with her hand): u have any pblm??
Manik: noooo!!!
Nandu: then y would I mind... I hope we r frnds and u are also treating me as ur frnd..
Manik: of course nandu!!
They strtd staring each other and continued with their food...they are so engrossed in each other tht...they didn't even noticed when others completed their food and are waiting for them to complete...
They finished their lunch and when turned were shocked to see others staring them with a smirk...
Manik (pov): Aaj toh mein gaya!!
Manik: kya dekh rahe ho?? Tum logon ka ho gaya toh...hamein time nahin lag saktha kya...
Cabir: ab hum logon ne toh kuch nahin bola...
Manik(stammering): woh!! Teri Shakhal dekh ke laga...chodh na yaar..Chalo sab ka hogaya na...

All nodded and moves towards living room as they have lots of work... Girls settled themselves in couch when boys moved towards garden to check over all the preparations...soon it was evng...
At 5pm Raj and Vishnu reached Murthy mansion.. By tht time even Nyo and swara too reached..so they freshened up and got ready for party...Nyo and swara collected the engagement rings... Though engagement is at 8. They need to be their before time and hence all 4 of them travelled to malhotra mansion in their respective cars...

Malhotra mansion

It was 6pm.. And all boys returned to living room after finishing their work..they all are tired BT the scene infront of them brought their energy back... All the girls slept in couch itself by gossiping with each other.. Boys winked to each other and carried their respective partners in their hands..
(Though cavya and manik and nandini are not couple.. Still everyone has a hope tht they are made for each other)
Girls placed their dresses in mukthi's room.. abhi showed boys all the bags and they collected their respective girls dress...soon boys got ready and abhi,dhruv and cabir are downstairs going through last time arrangements... Manik is still in his room..as he was unable to find his dress...
Meanwhile nandu woke up..
Nandu(pov): when I opened my eyes...they popped out after watching the image infront of me.. I looked around me and found tht Iam in Manik's room and he is standing infront of me in his kurta... He is looking damn hot!! Iam unable to take my eyes off him...how will I manage to be in party with him by my side..btt no!! I can't.. I have to..and I sat on bed and called manik..
Manik(pov): I was standing infront of mirror and applying gel to my hair...suddenly I saw nandu moving in the bed through mirror... She was looking so cute while sleeping.. Jst like a baby.. Y can't I take my eyes off her.. Whenever she is around me.  I feel like.. I have finally got tht someone with whom I can share all my worries, fears and everything... Though I have these many people who love me and whom I love.. Still some things are unshared...which I feel like sharing with her...she was staring at me..  And lost in thoughts.. May be she didn't noticed tht Iam watching her..she sat on bed and called me..
Manik: so finally ur sleep broke.. It's 6.30pm... Go and freshen up and get ready for party... Iam moving downstairs...
Nandu nodded her head like an obedient child and got down from her bed... She was moving towards washroom...bt something click her mind and she turned...before she could ask..manik answered her as if he knew wts going on in her mind..
Manik: ur dress is in washroom itself...I already placed it over there in cupboard...and an extra towel.. I know u carry ur own things BT if u fall short of ...so in tht case...
She smiled and turned around to go..
Manik: waise puchogi nahin ki yeh dress and tum yahan kaisi ayi...I mean... Tum toh couch pe thi na..
Nandu(smiling): I don't need to.. Coz I trust u manik..
Manik smiled and moved out of the room and closed it from outside..while nandu entered washroom..and opened her bag..
Nandu(pov): why did I say tht I trust him?? And y did I not panicked after finding me in his room..what's happening with me... I know bhai is here BT still.. I trusted manik.. How??
Thinking all these she finished her bath and got ready...she came out of washroom and saw all the girls sitting their all ready..alya was helping mukthi with makeup..nandu also did a light makeup and wore her accessories...
(All the girls and boys dresses and their hairstyles are already shown in previous chapters media boxes..plzz once see those pictures..the engagement stage and decoration PIC is above in media box)
Soon all the guests strtd appearing and they called for mukthi..
Swara and Nyo entered Manik's room as boys informed them tht all girls are in Manik's room.. Nyra(Nyo and swara) are smiling happily after looking at all girls.  They are jst perfect dolls...both of them placed kala teekha to all girls one by one.. And took mukthi with them...
Everyone are busy in their own world's when they heard arrival of bride and were left paused in their moments after looking at them.. All the girls are looking dashing and hot... Every men in the hall of their age gap was staring at them and our boys we don't need to tell abt them..
Girls were busy in their own world and after feeling so many gazes they turned towards those gazes bt were not afraid as their gaze was in their particular boys...
Mukthi and abhi went on stage and exchanged rings.. Mukthi ring was a platinum one with mukbhi on it and same was of abhi.. These rings were selected by our cabni(cabir and nandu).. Mukbhi smiled at their frnds...
After the ceremony mukbhi sat on their chairs on stage and one by one all the guests blessed them with gifts...and left for dinner... Now DAZZLING 6 entered the stage and wished them one by one..they then had grp hug and took their pictures . after tht fab5 had another GRP hug and took picture...then one by one couples took their particular pictures...  Now time for their gift ..
Cabir called someone and they brought a big photograph consisting of collages of mukbhi photographs and random photos their single pics,like a couple, with fab5, with dazzling 8, with everyone individually...mukbhi are so happy tht they hug them tightly and have another GRP hug and a picture with the gft... Abhi decided to place it in Murthy mansion...
They move for dinner ..
Cabir: waise mukthi!! Teri mehendi ka colour kaise aya??
Mukthi: abey!! Yeh kya ladkiyon ke qustns pooch raha hain..kaise bhi ho kya pharak padta hain.. Colour hi toh hain...
Nandu: nahin mukthi. Aisa belief hain ki...agar tumhara mehendi ka colour deep hua toh tumhara pati tumse bahut pyaar karta hain..
As soon as they heard this all boys and girls noticed each others hands.. Even manik noticed nandu's hands and was glowing..and with a smile he saw nandu face BT it was pale...he was confused...
Manik: nandu!! Tu mood off mein kyun ho?? Wt happened??
With this everyone attention turned towards her.
Nandu: me!! Nahin toh. Aisa kyun laga..
And she continued with her dinner..
Manik: coz when all are checking their mehendi colour .u didn't even took a glance of it...
Nandu: it is because. I know wt will be its colour... It wl be pale red as usual...
After saying this she turned towards everyone BT to her surprise all are staring her hands..she turned towards manik who gestured her to look at her hands...nandu glanced her hands hesitatingly and was dumbstruck by the colour tht her eyes are filled with tears..the colour was so deep...tht it indicated someone's true and mad love towards her..

They all finished their dinner and retired to their respective homes as all are tired... No one qustnd her anything as manik indicated them and assured that he will take care of tht..
Soon all of them changed to their night suits and crashed the beds..

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें