Chapter 24

Navya narrated the story till she went to mangalore... Then she continued and at the same time nandu too continued to Manik...
When I went to mangalore na I got a call that I have a project to submit... So I returned on Saturday morning itself as Aunty and uncle will return on Monday.. I reached home by night and when I entered the house with a spare key no one was in the house.. I tried to call her but she didn't picked up my call.. I went to her room to take her sketches but When I entered her room I was shocked as her room was scattered and all her things are broken( nandu smashed all the things in her room before leaving the room).. I was frightened as nandu never break anything and her anger.. She never gets angry...I immediately called aryamann and he too reached nandu's house and we tracked her mobile as aryamann always keeps his friends id in case they face any problem and this time it seriously helped us out..
We soon reached that place and ranged the bell...after 10 min someone opened the door and we were still tracking her phone and tracking device is increasing its sound which confirmed nandu is inside.. Aryamann caught his collar and I searched the rooms.. The moment I opened a door I was taken back by the scene infront of me.. I was numb and couldn't hold back.. So I slapped nandu tight and shouted on her that it's not harshad's house and she soo. Changed into her clothes and went to washroom to wish her face.. Bean while I called police and soo they arrested him...
We returned to nandu's house and made her sleep in my room...the pills made her feel dizzy.. I cleaned the mess and we both sat on couch in my room... She woke up in the morning and we all freshened up.. Arya stayed with us and he used abhi's room and his dresses...I prepared the breakfast and served it..nandu came down and sat calmly on the dining table... She didn't made any eye contact with us...
After breakfast we tried to talk to her... Just then door bell rang and arya opened the door.. It was a mechanic.. Last night we even tracked nandu's car after reaching home and gave it for repair.. I paid and took the car keys from him.. Nandu didn't spoke anything nor she responded.. We can sense the guilt in her face and she was not even making an eye contact with us... After sometime she turned towards aryamann...
Nandu: arya!! I know tum mujhe Kuch Nahin kahoge.. Nahi mujhe Kuch pochoge.. I know I hid so many important things from you but today I will confess everything..
She narrated everything to him and he was so shocked to hear everything.. He held his fist in anger.. Nandu sensed his anger...
Nandu: arya!! I need to talk to soha..
Arya just nodded and called soha to nandu's house..
After 30 min soha came to nandu's house and she confessed everything to soha... She was having tears in her eyes..She stood up angrily and stormed out of the house saying that she need to talk to harshad all alone.. Aryamann left along with her.. When they were leaving abhi returned home.. Aryamann smiled at him while soha didn't paid any heed to him.. Soon they left.. Abhi too sensed something wrong and didn't asked anything further..later we moved to nandu's room.. Aryamann alled us and informed that harshad confessed everything and soha broke up with him.. Nandu was feeling relieved not that they broke up but for this reason that soha understood her situation and didn't done anything to her...
Next day when she returned from college her eyes were swollen.. Aryamann brought her with him.. When I asked him what happened.. He narrated me that soha avoided nandu and is happy with harshad.. She warned nandu to stay away from her and abused her for manipulating harshad.. She was broken more and started crying.. From morning she didn't stopped crying...
Nandu didn't dared to go to college as she had na guts to save soha and harshad.. Aryamann informed her that soha shifted her studies to London and will never return back to India.. Harshad too left with her.. No one in the college knew this as it was between five of us only and harshad didn't spread the topic..We don't know the reason but he had not insulted her atleast infront of everyone..
Soon she continued and we thought she forgot a she started to top the class.. But when she finished her studies and joined her job.. We understood that she had thrown away boys completely from her life.. Till now she feels guilty.. In fact when I returned from mangalore the thing that surprised me is that nandu met Manik for an official marriage meeting and is comfortable with him.. After almost 6 years nandu accepted a guy as other than friend..

Important

So guys tell me one thing.. What should Manik do now.. Should he accept nandini?? Guys this is the most common problem every girl faces these days.. But mostly don't dare.. Imagine our nandini as one girl who faced the ame situation as Mukthi faced in kyy and tell me the solution.. Guys everyone must nd shod answer.. It's an humble request guys.. Please.. Do comment... Based on ur comments I will decide whether to continue or end the story.. Thnkuu guys.. Plzz comment I will be waiting till tomorrow 5pm.. Love u all guys!!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें