Hello London

Morning

Nandu woke up due to a knock on the door and got out of manik's grip after a struggle of 10 minutes and opened the door to have a smiling nyo at the entrance...she smiled at her and hugged her while nyo too kissed her hair blessing her...nandu looked fown embarassed as she is still in her night attire...nyo smiled and handed her a tray consisting of a saree and jewellery !! Nandu took it from her and nyo indicated her 1 hour time and left !! Nandu closed the door and looked at manik who is sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow imagining it to be nandu...she smiled at him and left for washroom to get ready as it's her first day of marriage and she need to go through few rasam !! After about 30 minutes nandu got ready in the saree given by nyo !!

she smiled at him and left for washroom to get ready as it's her first day of marriage and she need to go through few rasam !! After about 30 minutes nandu got ready in the saree given by nyo !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She came out of washroom and stood infront of mirror

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She came out of washroom and stood infront of mirror...she dried her hair and took sindhoor box from drawer...she smiled to herself looking at it !! She opened the box and was about to took it in her fingers when she saw two fingers taking it and looked up with a wide smile as she knew who it can be....manik placed sindhoor in her forehead and pecked her nose !! He then took mangalsutra from table and made her wear it...he took sindhoor box from her hand and hugged her tightly...

Manik:Bahut beautiful lag rahi ho !! Arghh !! Doctor se poochunga agle meet mein...I can't handle more now !! Jee karta hain kha loon tujhe...

Nandu blushed and tightened her hug...they broke the hug and he leaned a little close to her but she pushed him and rushed out of the room due to shyness !! Manik brushed his hair and smiled to himself...he too moved inside to get ready while nandu reached downstairs...she was running through the stairs when she heard a shout and froze at her place !!

Voice:nandu !!!!

Nandu(sighing):Papa....dara di na mujhe !!

Raj:aur tu kya karri ?? Bhaag mat...aaram se aa...tera ab aise bhaagna achi baat nahin hain !!

Nandu(pouting):sorry !!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें