chapter 12

Everyone met navya... And she soon mingled with everyone over there...especially our mukthi and cabir which surprised everyone a bit..actually they all decided to give manik and nandini some lone time so they started departing ...
At first mukthi and abhi entered a shop and alya pulled dhruv to other shop... According to plan cabir should leave with dhrulya (dhruv and alya) BT as navya was alone he decided to accompany her... Alya was too excited to shop so she didn't cared abt it and moved on...
Manik and nandini were going through some clothes when mukbhi(mukthi and abhi) also sneaked out..as navya was a fashion diva just like alya(in this she is pretty cool and wear shorts and all).. And as cabir was accompanying her she took him to another showroom leaving them to their privacy..
Nandu turned around to see no one...
Nandu(confused): manik!! Sab kahan hain!! Koyi diktha Kyun nahin..
Manik(surprised): mujhe bhi nahin Pata yaar... Chal chodh de... Yehi kahin honge..sab love birds hain..don't dstrb them..
Nandu(smiling): yah u r r8!! Par navya and cabirr!!
Manik(casually): arre naye dost bam rahe hain. Banne do na nandu.. Kitni selfish ho... Bechari navya humari dost nahin bane kya??
Nandu(innocently): oww! Me selfish...too mean manik.. Mujhe toh khushi hogi na ki navya bhi tum logon ki clse aye toh him sab saath mein time spend kar sakthe hain...
Manik (smiling): arre baba!! I was kidding.. Acha help me out ..
He was confused through his kurtas.. So nandu helped him out. She was going through some kurtas and was busy talking to salesman when manik noticed a dress in girls section and he moved towards there...
Nandu was unaware of his presence busy in selecting.. She finally selected a kurta ..it was of dark blue colour.. She imagined manik in that and turned around to find him no where...
She searched for him and found at the ladies counter facing a problem with aunties who were glaring at him as if he came to flirt with them....
Nandu was laughing and she went towards him...
Nandu(placing hand on Manik's shoulder): manik!! Kya kar rahe ho ..yaha??
Manik suddenly turned on hearing her voice and relieved...after seeing nandu.. Aunties stopped staring him..
Manik (sighing): thnkgd nandu!! Tu aa gayi..warna yeh aunty ya na mujhe pakka khaa jaathi..u r a saviour yaar..
He said these as he held her hands..
Nandu(laughing): par tum girls counter mein kya kar rahe ho!!
Manik: woh I saw a beautiful dress over here and thought it would be pretty on u... Btt these aunties they have been glaring at me...
Nandu(smiling): toh mujhe bhula leta..mein thi na yahan..
Manik: haan yaar par tu busy thi..socha let's shop for each other par.. Yaar Tujhe toh koyi kuch nehin bola..Phir mujhe kyun paapi banaya..
Nandu(laughing): chaltha hain yaar...ab woh dress do aur yeh kurta lo..let's have a trial..
Manik: k..waitt!!
He asked the salesman about tht dress and be gave it to him...he handed it to nandu and both left for trial rooms..aunties still staring him while he was leaving while..nandini laughed at as how innocent he is...
trail rooms were adjacent to each other they went inside...they trialed the dresses and were impressed by each others choices..
They were still inside when manik started to talk to her as she was beside him..
Manik(little low): manna padega nandu.. Teri choice na jakhaas hain..it fitted too perfect on me...
Nandu: you have not left me behind manik...now I confess tht u have a great choice...this is soo pretty... I loved it..
Manik: k. .soo let's have a look..
They were about to come out when manik suddenly froze in his place..
Manik: nandu!! Wait!!
Nandu: kya hua hain manik??
Manik: let's do one thing.. I will see u directly on the day of engagement... Let's keep it a surprise...
Nandu: yah.. Gd idea...then I will also see u on tht day..
Manik: par yaar..
Nandu: no thts it...Iam changing and u too change ur dress and meet me out...
Manik: teekhe..
They changed to their previous clothes and came out...both paid their bills and took the bags as there was no need of any alteration for both...
Nandu: manik...call everyone.. Where they have been??
Manik: nandu.. They must be busy na.. Aur waise bhi.. Jab khatam hogi tab toh Khud call karenge... And teri toh accessories bakhi hain na Chal na...Let's shop them...wait a sec!! U don't like my company... If soo I will call them..
Nandu(held his hand): arre aisa nahin hain.. Bas kar ab teri drama...I love ur company idiot!! Chalo ab mujhe sab matching chahiye...nandini Murthy ko sab kuch perfect chahiye..saying this they left for the accessories shop..

Meanwhile mukbhi,dhrulya,cavya(cabir and navya) completed their shopping almost and were in search of makeup and all others .. Dhrulya and cavya met each other and while shopping navya and alya came to know abt their internships and found out an interesting thing about each other.. They hugged each other and made a decision...dhruv and cabir stood their with a questioning face and they said them all they planned... They were so excited...
Cabir was helping navya and she too was loving his company... While dhrulya were shopping for themselves...
Cabir and navya were having random talks about manik and nandini and slowly strtd to talk abt each other... They were knowing each other...
In accessories shop manik selected a diamond set for nandu while she selected a watch for him as his dress was full sleeved and he usually folds his hands btt rarely wears anything in his hand as he already had few bands..which he usually don't remove...they were done with their shopping..
Nandu(holding her tummy): manik!! Bhukh lag rahi hain.. Inka shopping kab khatam hogi...iam damn hungry!!
Hearing this manik became restless and he held her hand and started caressing it..
Manik: we will do one thing.. Lets move to the food court.. Waise bhi humara shopping hogayi hain na.. When they are free... They will call us...what say.??
Nandu(innocently): btt I still need to buy a new pair of footwear for me..
Manik laughed at her cute answer...
Manik: u r too cute nandu (pulling her cheeks)... Let's do one thing let's go to the footwear shop and I will ask them to bring something to drink..k.. Cool
Nandu: thnkuu...U take soo much care of me.  Chalo!! (She said in a babyish tone)..
Manik was adoring her and followed her..he asked the person at counter to order a soft drink for them and add it in the bill..
Nandu tried on various and finally found a pair of sandals with a little heel which matches with her dress as well as suits her legs...in the meanwhile have was holding the soft drink which she was taking in the middle when he went to bring some more models..
They were over and too hungry...so manik called cabir and informed him tht they will be waiting at food court...he did the same to remaining two...
Nandu: mein navya ko cal karti hoon...
Manik: kyun??
Nandu: arre use kaun batayega... Aaj waise bhi woh mujhe mar degi...I have ditched her na!!
Manik: no.. Y.. Infact she must be enjoying cabir's company..
Nandu(confused): Matlab??
Manik: I will tell u.. Frst of all let's go to food court and order something...
They left for food court... (Manik and nandini's outfits for engagement are in media box)..

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें