Chapter 44

Farm house(day-6:part-3)

Concert area

Navya and Cabir are still hugging each other...they broke the hug after few minutes...audience are applauding loudly...

They soon left the stage with boys holding their girls hands...they reached green room and sat on the couch...the order is Cabir,Navya,alya,dhruv,Manik,nandu,abhi,Mukthi...

Nandu(excited):Yey!!cabirrr!!!partyy!!

Mukthi:haan Cabir!!i second her!! Chal party!!

Cabir:loothlo!!loothlo!!girl friend ayi Nahin Ki loothna shuru...

Navya blushed and hit him on shoulders..he giggled and side hugged her...they all laughed...

Manik:guys!!!lets go to pub...waise bhi jabse aye hain we didn't went for clubbing!!lets have our party also there itself...

Cabir(mocking):margaya!!

Manik punched him in the stomach lightly...he faked a pain and everyone left from there laughing...

They reached the pub in an hour...it was 10pm by the time concert is over..they reached the pub around 11pm...

As it is Saturday...everyone are in full party mood...they entered the pub and sat at a corner in a 8 seater couch...the music is making them crazy...so they decided to hit the dance floor...

All the couples moved on to the dance floor and are in full swing with the music..the music is too tough to resist...everyone are dancing...Navya is also comfortable as Cabir is with her...nandu is slightly enjoying but is not much comfortable as Navya is used to these parties but nandu is not that much used...

Nandu is a reserved type girl and had never went to clubbing while Navya is habituated to these all...she regularly goes for clubbing...nandu always wished to be with the ones whom she is comfortable with...

Manik is on full swing as nandu is happy after hearing his indirect confession...yah!!she didn't accepted him...but she didn't even rejected him...so...she still needs time and Manik is always prepared to spare her the time she wishes...

Nandu is infront of Manik and is dancing when she suddenly felt a push in her back by someone else back...as they are in a crowd she couldn't recognise the person...she didn't felt a good vibe by that push...so she held Manik's hand and taken him out of the crowd towards bar counter...

Manik(confused):Kya Hua nandu??

Nandu(hesitating):Kuch Nahin!!!woh!!haan I was feeling suffocated...soo!!

He sensed her discomfort so...he tried to divert her mind firstly...

Manik(smiling):Kk!!iam hungry yaar!!lets order something...till then they will be back..what say??

Nandu smiled and nodded...he held her hand protectively and moved towards the counter...he made her sit on the Chair...

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें