Jaise mera tu

Sryy guys!!couldnt upload yesterday...enjoy!!

After the audition manik was too happy as he always wished his wife and friends to be close and comfortable with each other!!fab4 accepting nandu as female lead in fab5 is the most precious thing for manik as it proves how much they love nandu!!

Manik(happily):guys!!lets have a party!!

Cabir:good idea bro!!kitne din hogaye yaar....pune concert ke baadh toh jaise parties ko break lag gaya!!

Mukthi:i second you cabir!!

Manik:ok!!soo guys...7pm at my place!!lets decide from there!!it includes you three too(pointing towards nandu,abhi and navya)

Navnbhi:ok!!!

Fab4(excitedly):yayy!!

They all dispersed to their respective homes as it is already 4pm!!they all got ready and left for malhotra mansion by 6pm...

Everyone are too excited as after so many days they are gonna party and moreover they had a happy news....nandu is now their band member...once the album is released manik decided to proudly announce her as the permanent female lead of fab5!!but...after the agreement of fab4 only!!

Girls decided that they will wear mini skirts...mukthi is already close to nandi but alya too became close to navni...infact girls shared a great bond in few days...even boys are aware of this thing and are so happy as they all are together now!!

even boys are aware of this thing and are so happy as they all are together now!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girls attire

As soon as boys saw their respective girls their jaws dropped as though they dressed in simple they are looking like dolls!!except manik everyone are clean bowled as manik is in a video conference with one of his clients who called for an urgent talk!!so...couldnt see his girl yet..

couldnt see his girl yet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें