chapter 15

Pool area

Manik and nandu entered the pool side...as it is night time and everyone is tired none of them is interested in swimming... They have arranged a round table with food arranged on it and are waiting for manik and nandu...
The seating is like alya, dhruv, cabir, navya, abhi, mukthi. Only 2 chairs are left deliberately for our to be love birds as planned by our evil twins... Soo having no other option manik and nandu sat there...manik was dancing in his heart which is clearly visible in his eyes and is noticed by cabirr....
Cabir: guys!! Mujhe Marne ka plan nahin hain na??
Navya: tum aisa Kyun bol rahe ho??(sadly)
Cabir(smirking): aur nahin toh kya navya.. Dekho na.. Ab jab yeh dono aa gaye to Phir khathe hain na..iam damn hungry!!
Alya: me too(touching her tummy)..
Dhruv(worriedly): arre baby!! Dard ho raha hain kya...shitt!! Pehle kyun nahin bola??
Cabir(teasingly): oh mere alya ke majnu Saab.. Use bhukh lag rahi hain..bas...itna bhi mat kar yaar .. Ladkon  ki izzat math nikhal tu.. Pehle hi yeh mukthi ek ladke se shaadi karke nikhal rahi hain...tu bakhi ka mat nikhal ..samjha..
Mukthi(angrily): cabir!! Shut up warna tera muh todh dungi.. Samjha..
Dhruv: kya yaar...main toh bas pooch raha tha...
Cabir(smiling): acha teekhe..to mat...alya apni baby ko dekh. Bolo Rona nahin...(laughing)aur mukthi tu na rehne de.. Bechara abhi...
Both mukthi and dhruv winked to each other and strtd running behind him..
Everyone was laughing and stood up in their positions enjoying the scenario while cabir came and his himself behind navya...
Mukthi(panting): abeyy woh!! Bahar nikhal..kya ladki me peeche chupa hain..khayar kahin ka ..
Cabir(laughing): arre...iss lady bheem se koyi mujhe bachaye...navya yaar bolo na ise ki mera glamour na kharab kare...
Navya was smiling like a fool as she was feeling his touch for the frst time tht too soo strong..he was just holding her hands...
Navya: chodh do na mukthi !! Bechara...(winked).
Mukthi: acha Chal..chodh diya.. Lekhin sirf tere liye haan..
Cabir came out believing her words and thts it..mukthi got hold of him and strtd punching him in stomach while others again strtd laughing.. While laughing nandu felt her stomach ache due to continuous laughing and she hold Manik's shoulder for support..
Manik stared at her as she was laughing like a kid holding her stomach and after few Min she casually turned towards her left and saw her hand on Manik's shoulder and his intense gaze on her..
She was so carried away tht she stopped laughing and strtd looking into his chocolate brown eyes and was lost in them...everyone stopped after having enough and noticed these two..who were so enrolled in each other...all of them exchanged smiles and prayed to God to make them one as they both are perfect to each other...after sometime it was decide tht they wl not break the trance soo...
Cabir(fake coughing): arre waah!! Hume toh pata hi nahin ki staring game Chal rahi hain...kya yaar manik tu bhi?? Choti.. Isme na manik ko koyi hara nahin saktha...tu bekhar mein energy waste kar rahi hain...
Manik glared at cabir angrily...
Cabir: dekh!!! Kaise ghoor raha hain..bola na..isse koyi jeet nahin saktha..kyu mere bhai..
Saying this he kept his hand on Manik's shoulder and manik caught...
Manik(grinning): lagta hain aaj tere bones ki na crush hone ki time aa gayi hain...
And he tried to beat him...
Nandu(held his hand and smiled): chodh do manik!! Plzz..use dard hoga..
Thts it he left cabir and everyone was stunned as though he was hitting cabir casually and wl never hurt him bt still he left him only on nandu's req...this is something different..and cabir smiled foolishly...
Nandu: acha chalo!! Lets have dinner..
Everyone again sat in their places and manik and nandini deliberately sat beside each other and were stealing glances...
Nandu stood up and served everyone and they strtd eating...
Cabir: haan alya aur navya kuch kehna chahthi thi na tum dono..bolo!!
Navya and alya looked at each other and smiled..
Alya(smiling): soo guys!! Do u all remember my internship has completed and I was thinking abt opening a boutique...
Everyone nodded..
Navya: and nandu and abhi tum dono ko yad hain..I too was planning to open a boutique...
Both of them nodded..
Alya and navya(unison): soo guys!! Welcome us!! New business partners..
Everyone hooted in joy..for both of them and hugged them individually..
Fab5 had a group hug while navya,nandu and abhi also hugged each other...later cabir announced for a huge GRP hug and they all hugged and took a selfie..posted it in instagram with captions #business partners # rivals be ready # beauties with beautiful dresses( wink).
They even uploaded it as their profile picture in WhatsApp perfect 8 GRP..
(Wedding couple engagement outfit in media box)..

Note

Guys...thnkuu soo much for ur votes and comments and yah...for 1.5k views.. I seriously never ever expected this..keep reading and commenting...waiting for ur comments...have a nice reading..bye!!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें