Chapter 43

Farm house(day-6:part-2)

Concert place

On hearing the applaud...Manik and nandu broke the trance and fab5 stood in their places...Manik held the mike in his hands and moved forward on the stage towards the audience...navabhni  frowned at him in confusion...

Manik: hey!!!my lovely fans!!i guess you guys loved it like always..(all are hooting and he started to laugh)yah!!yah!!i know you guys are waiting for our last song..actually!!dont you all want to know to whom this song is dedicated...

Audience:yes!!

Manik:soo...this is...for the love of our lives!!yes!!you all knew that dhruv and alya are in love...the flashing news is that...the remaining three are also in love..including me!!

Audience: no!!no!!!

Manik(laughing):sryy guys!!par mere dil ko koyi legaya hain!!iam helpless..but you all will love her...don't you all wanna know??

Nandu is blushing so hard as she know that Manik is talking about her..but she is nervous too...she is constantly stealing glances with him while Manik is also stealing glances as he need to concentrate on the audience more...

Navya is on the verge of crying as she is completely out of clue that the girl whom Cabir loves is she!!she didn't even tried to think on that point..she just fixed her mind on a point that he loves someone else..on the other hand Cabir wished to speak out but he want to repay for every tear she is shedding with his immense love for her..

Abhi is smiling and is sharing a sweet and deep eyelock with Mukthi...they are smiling madly...

Dhrulya is also lost in their own world and conversing through eyes...

Audience:yessssssss

Manik:so!!my lovely sister Mukthi is engaged to abhimanyu last week...(Mukbhi smiled at the audience)and about me and Cabir it's a surprise guys!!you will know it in few seconds..

Saying so he winked to them and returned back to his position...mukhlya looked at him in confusion as how can it be in few seconds...he ignored their looks and started to tune his guitar..they too ignored their confusion and started with their instruments....

As soon as Manik tuned his guitar...he gestured them to start with his eyes...they started with the background music and...the screen behind them started with...

5

4

3

2

1

And here you go!!!

It started to project a video...the screen is at the centre(same as during musicana night) and everyone can watch it clearly...

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें