a night for us

This is dedicated to sweetybh..iam sorry yaar!!tune poocha na update...so here you go!! Love you yaar!!you taunt me a lot huh but I love it!! 😘

Malhotra office

Manik's cabin

Nandu finished the incident and manik mouth is wide open....

Manik(shocked):tum kisise jagada bhi kar sakthi ho??

Nandu smirked at him and nodded proudly...he smiled at her!!he was about to talk to her when someone knocked on the cabin door...

Nandu jumped from his lap and sat in the chair infront of him while manik too straightened himself...

Manik(attitude):come in!!

Aman( manik's PA)entered inside and smiled at nandu...she got confused but smiled back at him and turned towards manik for his reaction..but he was normal!!she thought to ask him later and stayed calm...

Manik:yes Aman!!

Aman:sir!!the clients have arrived...its time for the meeting sir...so...shall we move??

Manik:yah sure!!I will be there in 5!!

Aman:i will wait outside!!

Saying so Aman left the cabin while nandu too got up to leave...she started to pack all the boxes while manik stood up from his place and held her hands...she finished her packing and placed all in her bag...

Nandu(smiling):i will take a leave now!!

Manik:come!!I will drop you!!

Nandu:nahin!!driver hain...so...you attend the meeting!!I will take care of myself!!

Manik(sadly):oohhkkk!!I will accompany till the door...

Nandu smiles and nods her head..they left his cabin and soon reached near the lift...

Manik:acha listen!!i will finish off this meeting and meet you by 6pm..so... Be ready!!

Nandu:pakka!!now you go....

She pushed him a little back...he moved an inch and again came a bit close to her...she smiled at him and he hugged her suddenly...she too hugged him back and smiled hugely as she is expecting it!!

After a few minutes they broke the hug and nandu entered the lift...manik made a grumpy face...nandu signalled with her fingers to smile and he smiled a little...she waved him bye and closed the lift door....

Manik turned back and saw Aman smiling at him...he too smiled back and moved towards conference wearing a stern look on his face and maintaining his attitude...

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें