chapter 13

Food court

Manik: bol kya kayegii??
Nandu: kuch bhi... Bas Khane ke liye kuch do na..
Manik: aise kaise...acha chalo...
He ordered 4 large sized pizzas each one of a type along with mocktails...with a slight warning to be quick.. Though he was not hungry nandu was...which affected him a lot..
After 10 Min everyone appeared with each one carrying 3-4 bags...pizzas too arrived and being damn hungry as our ladies chosen best for both them and their companions( except manik, nandini and cavya)..
Manik was hungry but was with only one slice while nandu was just going on eating as if the food will be snatched from her any moment... Manik was just admiring her all the time..
Manik (pov): what is this girl ?? Man!! I mean she is so cute.. How can someone be soo damn cute while eating...that sauce around her lips...feels like iam jealous of it as it has got the chance to go closer to her lips.. So lucky they are.. And they suit perfect on her.. No complaints...
This time he was not the one who is staring and lost without even eating but our cabir for a change instead of teasing someone was staring at navya..who was continuously blushing knowing the fact of how she is affecting him..
Cabir(pov): damn!! Cabir tere ko kya ho gaya hain.. Tu kab se Khana chodh ke ek ladki ko ghoor raha hain..I mean yah she is beautiful.. Par teri food...God!! Iam unable to get my eyes off from her... Is she the one...
He was interrupted by mukthi...
Mukthi: abey woah!! Bakasur....
Tere ko kya hua hain...khane ko chodh kar kya kar raha hain.. Dekh bata rahi hoon... Agar sab kuch khatam hone ke baadh tu rukhne ko bola na toh main nahin rukungi... Samajh le yeh tu..
Everyone was laughing while cabir made a grumpy face and started to eat...
Navya (whispering in his ear): I can accompany u...if u like to..
Cabir smiled with his 32 teeth out and this was noticed by our evil mukthi ..
Mukthi(devilishly): yeh tera face glow kyun kar raha hain...Chal kya raha hain??
Cavya(unison): kuch nahin!!
Everyone looked at them...
Nandu(confused): kya hua?? Chilla kyun rahi hain??
Navya was tensed and to divert the topic..
Navya: arre I forgot to say.. Alya humne apna plan in logon ko bataya nahin na..let's inform them na....
Alya: arre haan!! Guys.. I have a great news for u all...guess what!!
Everyone (except cavya and dhruv): what??
Alya(excited): guys as u all know tht I have completed my internship recently and so did navya...she too wants to be independent... So we both have decided to start a boutique of our own. She too had saved some amount and I do have... Soo. We have decided...
Everyone: congrats... U both...
They all hugged each other..as navya was not soo reserved types. She came close to all of them in no time...
They all laughed, talked, teased mukbhi and dhrulya while tried to pull legs of each other and then as all r tired left for their homes...
Nandu, navya left with abhi while manik and mukthi and cabir with dhrulya...
They retired to their rooms and dozed off without even changing their wears...
Everyone had smiles on their faces as they laughed to their heart out and somewhere deep inside everyone were sure tht their gang is cmplte now with each person having their respective partners..though confessions were not done...Yet..
They can sense it...
In Manik's room Raj removed his shoes and covered him with duvet..while Nyo did the same to mukthi... In nandini's room swara to nandu, navya and vishu to abhi.. Cabir's mom to cabir, alya's mom to her and dhruv's mom to him...
They slept peacefully...and their parents were soo satisfied to see them in tht way..

Next morning

It was Friday and everyone resumed in their works while alya and navya met each other for their further plan as they don't want to make any delay.. Navya's show was at 9am..so she completed it soon and they started discussing all...actually previous night before leaving everyone collected navya number and created a group with perfect 8 name..
The day soon came to an end and everyone started returning to their homes...
As manik placed his imp files on back seat he observed a cover and a smile crept on his face...

Flashback

The day when manik and nandini went out..nandini forgot her dress cover in his car.. That day as manik was getting off his car he noticed it in the back seat and opened the cover to notice the dress she was wearing... It was so soft and this was noticed by mukthi...she left him smiling and caught him at his room...
Manik(pov): she was damn hot in this dress... I wish I could have her for my entire life...she is so simple.. So sweet.. She was the frst person after fab4 who came soo close to me in few hours tht I want her to be in my life... She is seriously special...I won't miss her..
He smiled and placed it in the backseat but forgot it over there only...

Present

When they went for shopping also he forgot it...so he decided to return it to her...
Manik started driving to her hsprl as she msgd him tht her shift is in afternoon...
(Cavya outfit in media box...guys these are outfits for engagement as we are allowed to post only one PIC.. Let's have them till engagement day...)

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें