Reception party

Kerala

Next Morning

Everyone got ready to leave including our couples as reception Party is tonight itself at Murthy Mansion!!Guests already left to airport while our two families settled in living area waiting for the newly wedded couple but seems like they are in no mood to come down!!

Finally loosing his patience cabir stood up but navya glared at him and he sat down grumpily!!They all laughed as today cabir is not gonna tease them atleast till elders are present but how can he be quiet!!

Cabir:yaar!!kya kar rahe hain yeh dono kamre mein??

All the elders laughed hearing his comment and younger clan sighed in relief as they expected them to get a little angry!!

Raj(laughing):cabir!!jab teri shaadi hogi na...hum bhi tere suhagraat ke agle din yehi sawaal poochenge tujhse!!bol teekhe??

Cabir(smirking):jaroor uncle!!aap sab kahon toh kal hi shaadi karloon??kyun navya??

Navya who was till now hiding her blush ran from there while girls followed her informing them that they will check on mukbhi!!

Nyo(slightly slapping cabir shoulder):shaitaan kahin ka!!bechari bhaag gayi!!

And everyone burst into laughter and continued with their discussion about reception preparations...it is gonna take place at night 6pm and all arrangements are being made by cabir's event management company!!

Upstairs

Girls reached mukbhi's room and slightly knocked on the door...after 10 minutes a sleepy abhi opened the door and his eyes popped out as soon as he saw three girls standing with smirk on their lips!!he blushed and ruffled his hair while they all giggled at his condition as he is standing only in his vest and tracks!!They can expect in which way mukthi will be...

Nandu:bhai!!we need to return to mumbai and we have flight in an hour...you both have 10 minutes...come down quickly!!everyone are waiting!!

Abhi nodded and they all left while he closed the door and reached to mukti who is still sleeping peacefully!!He sat beside her and slowly stroked her hair...she snuggled a little in her sleep and abhi slowly took her lips into his...he is sucking her lips while Mukti too responded and they both got lost in the moment...

They ended the kiss after few minutes and by now she is sitting on his lap...he once again pecked her lips and stood up with her in his arms...they moved towards Washroom to get ready!!they reached downstairs after 15 minutes and all left for airport!!

They reached on time and boarded the flight!!They had their breakfast in flight itself!!They reached Mumbai in 2 hours and directly went to malhotra mansion for mukthi's bidaai except Swara who left for Murthy Mansion to make arrangements for Mukti's griha pravesh!!

Malhotra Mansion

Everyone settled in living room while nyo took mukthi with her to her room to get mukti ready for bidaai!!As everything was already decided nyo bought a separate dress for mukthi's bidaai!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें