New Voice

Jam room

Nandu is sitting on the couch while manik is also sitting on the couch at a distance from her...he tried to touch her shoulder when she suddenly turned and hugged him tightly....manik smiled and hugged her back...

They stayed in that position for sometime

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They stayed in that position for sometime...she slowly broke the hug and cupped his face...she caressed his cheeks and tried to remember which cheek she kissed...she remembered that rewa kissed his left cheek and placed her lips on his left cheek for a long time as if removing her lips marks!!

she remembered that rewa kissed his left cheek and placed her lips on his left cheek for a long time as if removing her lips marks!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik smiled widely seeing this and closed his eyes to feel the kiss...after few minutes she broke the kiss and caressed his cheeks...

Nandu(softly):mani!!

Manik opened his eyes and stared into her eyes...

Nandu(smiling):i trust you a lot!!itna..saara....ki bhagwan bhi aake kahein na that my manik is cheating on me then also i will just smile at him and hug you tightly(she hugs him tightly through his neck)

ki bhagwan bhi aake kahein na that my manik is cheating on me then also i will just smile at him and hug you tightly(she hugs him tightly through his neck)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik:then why were you gussa??

Nandu:that was for Rewa...she need to know that ManikMalhotra ki fiance koyi aisi waisi ladki nahin jiske saamne uske wouldbe ko ek ladki hug karein aur woh chup chap dekhti rahegi...i too know how to deal with people like her....

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें