London Moments

Manan sat on the dining table.Manik ordered less amount of food as he knew they can't have much and moreover they will be having their dinner outside only !! He ordered nandini's favourite Italian pizza...nandu is sitting in his lap while manik on chair !!

nandu is sitting in his lap while manik on chair !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik started to feed her while nandu is still observing the house as she is just mesmerised by the way house was set !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik started to feed her while nandu is still observing the house as she is just mesmerised by the way house was set !!

Manik:Nandu pata hain...dad ne yeh flat hi kyun liya tha jab ki London mein itne saare the ??

Nandu(food in her mouth) : K..yu...n ??

Manik(chuckling and indicating the glass beside them):Yeh jo glass wall hain...this gives the best view of London in both morning and night....from here you can see the early morning sunrise as well as stars and moon completely !! This apartment was suggested by dad's friend who bought it as a gift for his wife and when dad saw this glass wall...he remembered how mom stares at sky or any other place whenever she is happy or upset !! She has a habit of standing in balcony and staring stars for hours whenever she feels any need of peace but dad always gets afraid that she might catch cold due to chilly weathers and the moment he saw this apartment...he was sure that this is the one he has been searching for and hence bought it !!

Nandu(smiling):Dad loves mom so much !!

Manik(snuggling in her hair):Jaise main tumse karta hoon !!

Nandu giggled and blushed...meanwhile they finished eating !! They moved towards room to get ready as they need to bring groceries for house !! Nandu entered their bedroom and was moving towards her luggage which manik placed on bed...as soon as she reached near bed she was shocked as there was a huge picture of them above bed !!

as soon as she reached near bed she was shocked as there was a huge picture of them above bed !!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें