Fab5 forever

After finishing the song they all moved to their respective homes....next few days went in practice and nandu took a week leave due to her practice....amms got to know the information and is very happy as she always wished nandu to be a singer but respected her choice!!

1 and half week passed and fab5 are all ready with the album...they informed Mr.Mishra and he arranged for the concert...in all these days rewa didnt showed up as she felt too insulted!!

Day before concert

Malhotra Mansion

Manik's room

Manik decided to know fab4 opinion on nandu being a permanent female lead...he had decided that name will be never changed as first of all nandu only will not accept it as she knew fab5 importance in his life even it includes the name of the band!!

He was waiting for them to arrive as he called them to meet him for a serious discussion...finally his wait is answered and our fab4 arrived!!they all settled and manik directly went to point as he knew his friends will never take him wrong...

Manik(nervously):guys!!what do you all think about nandu being female lead of our band??

Alya:she is awesome manik!!she is just perfect for our band!!

Mukthi:i second you!!not that she is my friend or abhi's sister...iam genuinely impressed...infact if we need to find a female lead in future we can blindly rely on her!!

Dhruv:yah true!!

Manik:so...i was thinking....why not tomorrow...after the concert...we announce nandu as our permanent female lead...

He paused for a second for their reaction and they all just pounced on him..they slowly broke the hug!!

Cabir:saale!!tere life mein tune sirf 3 baar maturely decision li...
2. to marry nandu
3. To make her fab5 permanent female lead

Dhruv:aur 1??

Cabir(smirking):ofcourse!!mujhse friendship!!

Everyone glared at him while he made a "iam just saying the fact" look!!manik chucked it as he knew cabir can never change!!

Manik(happily):i never thought that you guys will share such a great bond with nandu!!

Cabir:manik yaar!!she is a sweetheart!!obviously...we all will love her!!right guys??

Fab4:yes!!we love nandu!!

Manik:thnkuu soo much guys for accepting her!!

Cabir:bas!!bas!!kuch jyada senti ho gaya hain!!

Cabir:anyways...did you informed nandu??

Manik(smiling widely):i want to surprise her!!

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें