chapter 17

K guys I gave u all so much time BT still no response.. It's k..I have decided the name..BT if u guys don't like it then don't blame me..still we can change it...jst...place a comment..here is the update people..

After thinking for a while both cabir and navya in unison shouted "INVINCIBLE 8"... Everyone agreed and laughed out loud watching their duo while they strtd staring each other and this was noticed by everyone..they understood their respective frnds feelings..
Nandu fake coughed to break their trance and everyone stared her with confusion and she assured them by blinking her eyes...so everyone stayed calm as they trust her...after all she is their frnd na..
Cabir and navya both are looking at other side..avoiding gazes..
Nandu(hiding her smile): guys!! Let's have a break na and let's have drinks and some snacks and continue the game...what say??
Everyone are confused as what is she saying and missing the chance to tease cabirrr...
Cabir: guys mein drinks leke aaya.. And before anyone else can speak out..he sneaked frm their...
Nandu: arre yeh toh snacks puchna hi bhool gaya.. Navya Jaake snacks le aogi.. Cabir ko help bhi mil jayegi..
Navya nodded and left from their and everyone glared at nandu with qustns..
Nandu: OK guys!! Now chill.. I need to tell u something and waise bhi..woh dono abhi aane wale nahin hain.. So guys.. Do u all have any idea abt cabir's secret admirer who always mails him without any fail after his each performance...
Fab4 nodded in yes and their faces are filled with more qustns...
Manik: haan hum sab jante hain.. She is a girl and cabir sinks a lot with her...she is almost of his type btt kabhi samne hi nahin aayi...he infact likes her a lot.. Btt how do u know her??
Nandu(smiling): now everyone don't get shocked.. So guys tht girl is navya...
She stopped and saw everyone's faces and her expectation is crct... They all are hell shocked as tht girl her lang is so diff with cabir while navya here she is completely diff..
Manik: wait a sec!! Cabir knew this r8..
Nandu(sheepishly): yes!!
Fab3: what!!
Manik(sternly): tabhi mein sochu ki cabir ne aise kaise navya ko madhubala bola.. Coz he cals only tht girl with tht name coz she also acts jst like him...full on drama... Par woh hum sabke samne aisa kyun nahin karti??
Abhi: coz we didn't spend tht much time... U guys will see tht soon(laughing)..
Mukthi: par navya chupa kyun rahi hain?? I mean she can share with us also na..
Nandu: guys relax! Now let me explain u all... Actually... Navya is a huge fan of fab5 btt specially cabir... She is so crazy behind him tht she never missed any of ur shows..even in space we used to attend for every event...infact ur next concert which is going to be held in next week for tht also she bought tickets for us 3.. When u guys officially announced it... By tht time mukthi and cabir were too clse to me.. So I introduced navya to cabir and they became good frnds...
All this was going on frm 2 months since when I met cabir...cabir and navya both met 1 month before and one day cabir found her fake account and she too revealed it...then she left for some wrk in Mangalore and in this gap all this happened...
Frst I was shocked to hear tht my parents decided a match for me and tht with manik malhotra...then on the shopping day frm tht u knw na guys... Actually I guess they both have feelings for each other BT never confessed.. From navya side I can say tht its confirm yes as u guys never noticed one thing... Which I will show u all.. And she took Navya's mble and opened a secret gallery and gave it to fab4.. They all were left speechless.. As it contained all around 200 photographs if cabir from his childhood...
Mukthi: choti!! Yeh kya hain... Then y is she waiting... I mean cabir also likes her na..
Nandu: thts wt the pblm is mukthi... Cabir must confess...

Kitchen

Cabir took drinks...

Manan- Destiny Its Meant To Beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें