Chapter 1♤

Chapter 1

"Paris, Danny wants to go out with you so bad. Why don't you just say yes?" My best friend Gwen asked. Danny was her older brother and she desperately wanted me to become her sister-in-law. Gwen was your average Beverly Hills teenager. Platinum blond curled-to perfection- hair, forest green eyes, and clear mocha- soft as silk- skin. You could say her style that of a cheerleader. Skimpy short skirts, cleavage showing shirts, perfect makeup, manicured nails, and of course a boy as her accessory. 

"One your brother is weird. Two he isn't hot. And three you know I've sworn off guys." I answer back snappy. I on the other hand was the complete opposite. I have straight and boring chocolate brown hair, dull hazel eyes, and slightly tan skin. My style was tomboyish. I had always been an athlete. So shorts, and whatever top was on the floor is what I usually wore. Though I used to be girly, everything changed when I entered middle school. I was a star athlete and then I was in a car crash and messed up my shoulder. I've been cleared to play sports, but I'm scared.

"Boo you whore." Gwen pouted. I checked the time and freaked. It was already four and I had lunch with mom at three forty-five.

"Shit! I'm late for lunch with mom. I've got to go. Love kisses, bye." I high tailed ran back to my car. I jumped into my light blue BMW and started it. The engine stuttered and stuttered, but wouldn't start. "Dammit, I told Fredrick to check on it. Guess I'll be walking home."

I was at school and my house wasn't that far away. Beverly Hills wasn't a scary place. The scariest thing about it is Maddison. The whore of the school. It wasn't close to dark yet which was great. I continue down the sidewalk. No one was out tonight which was weird. Usually, you see teens out drinking or smoking.

If I continue walking this slow I won't get home until six. I cut through the alleyway. It was darker down here and not to mention dirtier. This was a shortcut to my house sadly. I continued to walk and I heard a growl.

"Are you Paris Celia?" The voice behind the growl asked. All I could see of him was his piercing cream eyes.

"Who's asking?" That was a stupid mistake. He grabbed me by the throat. I could tell he was grinning from ear to ear.

Are you ready to die?" The evil melodic voice asked. His creamy eyes had a hold me. I closed my eyes and tears escaped.

"Step away from her." My only hope shouted out. The voice was all too familiar. I stare at the shadowy figure coming closer to me.

A silver light cut through the evil, but beautiful man. I fall to my knees feeling worthless. I almost died. Darkness surrounds me slipping me into a vulnerable slumber.

How was chapter one? Paris Celia, from Beverly Hills, a tomboy. Gwen, Paris best friend, topical popular cheerleader. A mysterious savior, who Paris knows from somewhere, and a murderer. Let's see where this story leads.