Chapter 22♤

Chapter 22

I continue down the path. Dark energy kept getting stronger as I limped forward. Alika and I bond got weaker as I went forward. I could feel the Septem energy with each step I took.

They were stupid to go on ahead. None of their origins have recovered fully. If they would of stayed a little longer then maybe I could of joined them. If any of them dies it's not my fault.

Alika. What did he want? He wouldn't be escaping would he? Only a cowards flee. I didn't see him as a coward.

Everyone knew the story of Alika. He was the angel of order. Nothing was ever out of order. He always stayed in heaven beside of God. God never assigned him to a human or Xenvoian. It wasn't till I was born he was. Then he suddenly fell. No one knows why he fell, but he did.

-Alika Pov-

I wasn't going to sit there and watch another plan fail. That stupid Grendel is going to die at the hands of children. He actually thought I and the other fallen would listen. He's a pathetic human.

Paris is stupid for fighting when her origin won't re-energize. Almost as stupid as me showing one slightest motion as caring for the child. I only care if she dies. Then the stupid bond would kill me too.

When I was condemned to hell that was my punishment. To die when my human died. It doesn't help she a fucking Xenovian that is forced to fight.

-Ariel Pov-
We ran back to the cave. We had to wrap this up to get Paris to a doctor. Our origins are a connection to our soul and with her energy gone the connection is gone.

Fallen angels guarded the entrance. Swiftly as I could I struck them down.

"Serves you right." I hissed. We ran in only to be surrounded by fallen.

"Damn it was a trap." Graham cursed. All our weapons were summoned. I threw mine through a couple of angels and back into my hand. I had special made gloves for me to throw my ring swords. Without them I would cut my hand.

"Gwen watch out!" I yell as a fallen comes behind her. Ryder shoots a few times making the angel disappear as light.

A magenta shield surrounds us as a crash comes through the floor. As the dust settles Paris form appears.

-Paris Pov-

"Damn limp! Damn origin!" I cursed loud enough for my voice to echo. I noticed a bit of light lining the east wall. Putting a lot of my weight on my good leg I ran towards it.

"Gwen watch out!" Ariel yelled. Gwen. The voices were above me. I must be under the cave. Looking towards the ceiling I see a wood hatch. Now how would that entrance make an impression?

God please refill my origin

I say a quick prayer and summon my scythe. I cut through the ceiling in a swift motion and jump up. I raise a shield fast protecting everyone from a holy light.

"Paris are we glad to see you." Ryder says. I look at all of them. Battered and beaten just like before, but worst.

"You guys look terrible. Maybe we should train harder if we make it out of this alive." A smile etched on everyone face.

"Let's do this." Jewels says as she blows a bubble.

Hey guys here's a short chapter. Just a little busy in school these days.

I'm so ready for summer. I've got my shorts and bikinis out. I just want the weather to warm up and the pools open. Though I'm probably going to be babysitting for half of my summer.

All day I've been watching Disney Princess movies. I watched Mulan 1 & 2, Cinderella (2015 & original), Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty. I officially have no life.

What's your favorite Disney Princess? Mines Belle.

Vote, comment, share

Love, Kisses, Bye

-Shay❤