Part 12

I know the hulk disappeared and Thor has business on Asgard. I have no idea what could happen in Captain America Civil War.

Clint P.O.V

Fury called us all in. Well the ones he could find. Thor had some work he needed to attend to on Asgard and we still couldn't find Bruce. Anyway we came in to see Fury standing looking at the clock.

" You're late." He stated. We all knew better then to answer." We have a situation. There is a boy who has been terrorizing. His name Perseus Jackson." He flipped through some slides on the projector. They had shots of his damage, him even throw it was always his back, and school pictures. As he went threw the pictures he explained what they think happened, Nucular bombs, drug trading posts. And just plain terrorism.  when he got to the school photos he explained how old he was and what happened that year. It took about 25 minutes for his life story to end, there were a lot of holes...this is probably the least we know about a person....and I don't like it.

" Sir, he is a kid." Steve said." We are NOT killing a young boy!"

" What?" Fury asked in his bored tone." I want him detained...dead or alive. He dispersed for a few years only showing up to do the damage and go to school...only to do more damage. I believe he was either trained by some bad gang or his mother is just horrid."

" But sir, he was in boarding school, and when he was home it was barely enough time to do to much damage. But I agree that it maybe a gang." Tony said." And I know enough about boarding school to know they don't let delinquents out of their sight."

" The teachers did describe him as such." Fury mused." Still bring him in." We all nodded. We tracked him to a graveyard. Natasha and Wanda were chosen to approach in normal clothes as the rest were under cover. I was to play the gardener, Steve and Sam were to be mourners,  Rhodey and Tony were to be close by in suit but far enough to keep away wandering eyes.

Natasha entered after everyone else along with Wanda. I was close enough to hear them. Perseus was...asleep by a stone. He was curled up by a stone that had a cross on the back and a sea green owl on top.

Wanda ran over and was about to press her hand to his head when he woke, she rested her hand on his shoulder instead. He quickly pushed her off he tried to scramble back but ended up pressed against the stone. He was half asleep trying not to nod off. He managed to stand and pull a gun. He held it out.

" Go away." He said with a yawn. Natasha had her guns out and Wanda had a knife." Your lucky you are alive at the moment." 

" Alive?" Wanda asked with her thick Russian accent." Yes we are alive, you are to come."

" What my friend here is saying is you are expected and we need to go before your dear family gets found out." Natasha growled. He looked to the side, the line of graves. His face held a sort of sternness you could only see in people having seen it all.

" To late." He said. He shoved the gun in his pocket and pulled a dagger out leaping forward and slashing at Wanda. He was twirling slashing crouching flipping. It was like a dance. He sprung grabbing Wanda by the arm pulling her as he spun and kicked at Natasha. When he swiped his blade he didn't hurt them at all it was as if he was used to a larger blade or he was only scaring them. He finally spun on his heel his dagger now at Wanda's throat and pointing Wanda's knife at Natasha's shoulder." They blew it."

I realized I had my bow drawn, Steve was in an offence pose. Sam as crouched on the ground, he was ready to fly. Tony and Rhodey were in battle places, blasters aimed and ready. Perseus smiled. 

" In the name of S.H.I.E.L.D you are under arrest for Treason, Attacking an agent and Terrorism." I yelled." You are to come with us, silently. If not we shal be forced to take you by force."