Part 14

So I am trying to wright more for ya'll thank you for all who have commented and voted so far I am really happy with the outcome of this book.Happy new year and here you go!!!

Percy's P.O.V

A soon as he said it I knew what was going to happen. Elaine ran, she busted threw the doors only to be tackled by two other people. She was dragged in and handcuffed.

" But instead of you two going to prison you are going to my tower." The man that drove here said." Now get in the car."

We were forced in. Both me and Elaine sat in the back with the girl the two men sat in the front and the guards rode in a different car.  The women was staring at Elaine and Elaine was trying to srink away.

" Welcome to the family. You will be staying at the Avenger tower until further notice." The women said." You will be treated as if one of our own. In the tower there will be Steve, he loves to go to the gym. Me, who will shoot you if you get on little toe out of line. Tony here, listen to him. Clint, again he will shoot you. Wanda, Don't be too freaked out around her. The others will pop in from time to time but other then that Pepper who is Tony's girl."

" W...Who are you?" Elaine asked the shrank away again as her eyes settled on her.
" I am Natasha." Natasha said." Clint has a wife and now three kids, I am married to my work, Tony has Pepper and every one else dose their own thing."

" Forgive me but if Elaine has to spend Christmas in a locked cell I will personally pummel you." I said." I don't want to spend Christmas in a cell ether but I want her to be out there if only one can." Elaine leaned her head on my shoulder. 

" Both of you are going to have Christmas with us." Natasha said." What kind of things should we do...besides giving gifts?"

" Pajamas on Christmas eve?" Elaine said shyly." I always loved hearing about my family opening a present and on terdition it was Pajamas which they would sleep in the same night."

" Um...All mine have to do with swords and fighting. My camp would hold an annual torment. No killing but if I was entered I would always win." I said quietly then I said louder." How about the Nativity seen? And on Christmas day put Jesus in the manger?" Elaine's smile grew brighter as she looked at me hopefully. 

" Okay, what about a tree? And Christmas dinner?" Clint asked." Or secret Santa and making cookies and Ice cream for Santa?"

" What's Santa?" Elaine asked. Then it dawned on me, this was the first Christmas she would probably have that she can remember!"What?"

" You haven't herd of Santa?" Clint asked as Tony sat there staring at the rode probably hoping he didn't hear what he thought he herd." What kind of kid were you?"

" A kidnapped one, a brainwashed one, a running away from murder one?" Elaine asked softly." I know the basic things like Santa comes down the Chimney and stuff but Why do people call him the big fat jolly red guy or something like that?"

" I have a good terdition I always wanted to do." Tony said." Reading 'Night Before Christmas.' On Christmas eve."

" Good idea Tony!" Clint said." And someone from the team will take you two shopping."

" That's okay, we don't need to." I said after seeing Elaine's expression." Pulse we have no money and I don't want you to spend yours on us."

" You are a part of the...family now." Tony said choosing his words carefully." I don't care, we get money from the country every single week. We have been saving up, we give it to charity or just use it to renovate. We don't need new floors and the charity's have enough people donating."