Part 16

Me and Elaine sat for the rest of the day talking at the window. I think we were both reminded of what was to come because we refused food and slept as much as we could. I mean it was normal for both us to not eat, and when we were to eat it was only a little. War has that kind of affect with people especially one like I was forced into. Elaine was just Elaine she never really ate she was always stealthy and cautious. Elaine sat by her window with a book. Something I've learned with Annabeth is when someone has a book as is deeply in depth with it there is a reason. Sometimes it's for learning or maybe it's to escape. Elaine would look outside from time to time staring as white snowflakes bounced off the window.

I was glad actually, none really bothered us. I sat in my side of the room's with a pad of paper, I picked up a pen and started to wright, yes wright. I started writing about what I felt like, I wrote about the terror I had seen and felt. I wrote about my adventurers with Annabeth and the rest of the seven hoping my mind would be cleared.

Memories were banging on the door in my head, I wrote faster, I scribbled down about Holding the sky. The banging yet again when I got to Annabeth's death. It was detailed a bit and took all day but it kept me from banging my head on the window and it helped me with my feelings. It was short I didn't go into to much clarity only what happened when, what age I was and why it happened. I had some dialog in there but I would probably sell my life story later when I wasn't in jail. nothing more then like 123 pages, I wrote it all in Ancient Greek so none could read it. After I was finished I collapsed on the bed. I closed my eyes and soon after felt the warmness of the blankets on-top the bed.

" Who are you Percy?" I could hear Elaine's voice before I drifted off into the world of nightmares. In one of my dreams I saw Elaine, she was running as fast as she could. Fear was as wild as a flame in a forest as she ran she looked back to see a man running after her. His face was pure darkness and his body covered with a silver cape. This man seemed to be floating not running. Hatred seemed to radiate across his body.  Elaine ran faster probably sensing he was closer and was about to catch up. Elaine was winded and looked tired. The man reached out and grabbed Elaine's hair that flew out from behind her. Elaine fell on the floor only to be yanked up again. 

Suddenly I felt pain my eyes shot open my back arched I gasped for breath. I saw a blur of a figure, I could hear a scream. I couldn't move. I was taken to another room, and left. When I woke I was in a room with one steel door and no windows. I was laying on a bench like bed...A DOCTOR'S BED! I was in a doctor's office! I sat up still eerie of what had happened the day before. I walked over to the door my bare feet silent along the tiles. I was still in my jeans and long sleeved shirt. I muttered a spell. Hazel taught me it so I could hide my scars but I am not that good at the mist.

I tried to open the door, locked. I tried over and over again but with no avail, I started to freak. I banged on the door and shoved my shoulder into it. 

" Open up!" I screamed frantic. This is what had happened down...there...they locked me up and sent an army to tie me down and I was then injected with mistereous (SP?) substances and poison. The door was opened and a few soldiers grabbed me before I was able to slip away. They dragged me back to the bed and held me down. Bruce walked in and over to me.

" Hello." He said his smile warm. He reached for the hem of my shirt I started to thrash." Calm down I'm not doing much, I just need to do an examination and give you the shots you missed." I thrashed and screamed inching away from his hand.

" NO! NO NO NO!" I screamed. No was supposed to be a safe word but he kept inching forward. There were 3 guards and Bruce in the room. I am now afraid of shots and I haven't had a check up in YEARS and I have horrid scars so you can now see why I was fighting.